Finalized ☾

"We should go now before it gets late. Taehyung will be waiting for us," Jin said.

You nodded, yawning before you left the room with Jin ahead of you.

You suddenly turned around after you realized that you weren't properly dressed to go out yet. Jin chuckled a bit, knowing the mistake you made. "I thought maybe you just wanted to go out in pajamas," he teased.

You slammed your door shut, so that he wouldn't see you getting changed. You looked in your closet, grabbing clothes to quickly change into.

Jin stood outside your bedroom door, sighing. "You know, you didn't need to slam the door. I was just teasing you."

You ignored him, putting proper clothes on for today. The pajamas were folded neatly, and you placed them on your bed for the next time you would wear them.

You were wearing an old short-sleeved shirt and some jeans, figuring that it would be fine for today's weather.

Eventually, you opened your door, avoiding Jin by walking away from him and staring down at the floor. You felt a little embarrassed by the way you acted when the door was slammed.

Jin was chuckling, walking up to you. He knew that you were trying to avoid him.

Before you could run from him, he pulled you into a back hug, pecking your cheek. "I'm sorry for teasing you," he apologized.

You blushed slightly, unsure of how exactly to respond to him. "It's fine," you mumbled shyly.

"But it was cute," he said, chuckling. "You were mad at me for two seconds, and now you're acting all shy. It's adorable."

Your face started turning more red at his words. "S-Stop it. It's not adorable!" You tried to get out of his arms, feeling flustered.

Jin let you go, smirking, because he knew that you weren't mad at him anymore.

Quickly, you headed outside, waiting for him to follow. It took you a few moments to realize that he still wasn't coming. What is taking Jin so long?

You waited a little while longer, hoping that Jin would come outside already. He still hadn't. Letting out a big sigh, you grabbed the doorknob as you were about to turn it.

"Ah!" The door was nearly flung open by Jin. You were about to fall backwards, but Jin grabbed your hand before you could. He pulled you close to him, holding you there.

"Sorry!" Jin immediately apologized, feeling stupid after what he had done.

"It's okay," you replied, pecking his lips to let him know that you weren't mad. He grinned a little bit in response to the kiss.

"Are we going now?" you asked, looking Jin in the eyes.

Jin nodded, grabbing your hand. "Yeah."

——

Jin knocked on Taehyung's door, since that's where they decided to meet up instead of Yoongi's place.

It would've been a bad idea to go there when it was so early in the morning, anyway- at least that's what your previous experiences told.

A few seconds later, and the door opened. Taehyung smiled happily, inviting the two of us in. "Good morning! How are you guys?" he asked in a cheerful mood. Obviously, he was the type of person that liked mornings.

Jin entered the house, and you followed in after him. The house was quite small, but it felt welcoming to you because it reminded you of your own home.

You looked at Taehyung, responding to his question, saying, "I'm still a bit tired, but good. And you?"

"I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking," he replied, seeming a little less cheery this time.