Gone ☾

"There's two."

"Two.. what?" You were still confused.

"They're twins," Jin mumbled, still not adding much detail.

"Oh.."

Jin walked out of the room, not bothering to say anything more.

Did he mean that the two white wolves were twins? Or the black ones? Or.. both? Actually, is that even possible?

You quickly tried to follow him, pulling him into a hug. You didn't really know why he was so bothered. Twins can't be that big of a deal.. wolves usually have multiple pups at once.

"What are you doing?" he asked, tensing up with your hug.

"Why is it such a big deal.. to have twins?" you asked, wanting a clear answer this time.

"There shouldn't be more than one white wolf."

Ah.. so, it's the white ones, then.

"Why not? I mean.. I'm a white wolf. What's the big deal?" You hugged him tighter, trying to keep a smile on your face in hopes to cheer him up.

Jin sighed, then said, "The male wolves will be all over them.. because they're going to share the same powers as you."

"Don't worry," you mumbled.

"It's hard not to when I know it's going to happen."

"Nothing will happen to them," you said, trying to reassure him. "I promise."

Jin sighed. "I don't want our kids living the life I had.. with my father.. and dealing with the things my father is trying to do to you."

"They won't," you replied firmly.

"What do you mean? He's probably still going to intervene somehow if he's still alive."

"I'll make sure he doesn't," you said, looking into his eyes. You didn't know how you were going to do it, but you just knew you weren't letting it happen.

"What? How?" Jin asked.

"I'll find a way to stop him."

——Later, meeting with father

Jin walked up to his father, trying his best to show confidence.

"Jin.. what do you want?" his father asked, crossing his arms. He looked angered already.

"Where's Haneul?" he asked, being as straightforward as possible.

"Nowhere," his father replied.

"You're lying," you chimed in, glaring at him.

Jin's father started walking towards you in a very threatening stance. He was much taller than you, and there was no way you could ever beat him in any kind of fight.

You gulped, staying in your place. Maybe he was threatening, but that didn't mean he was going to hurt you.

"What did you say.. Y/N?" Jin's father asked, glaring back at you.

You cleared your throat, but you started hesitating over whether or not to repeat yourself.

"I said.. you're lying," you finally replied.

You could see his eyes change color as he was furious. Immediately, Jin transformed into his black wolf, and tackled his father before his father could hurt you.

Jin's father transformed into his wolf, fighting back. Jin yiped, and you could see blood on the ground.

"No!" you shouted, transforming into your wolf. You weren't thinking straight now— Jin was hurt and he needed help. That was all that was on your mind now.