The Alpha's Unwanted Son- Chapter Thirty (The Last Chapter)

*~ Jay's POV ~*

"Luke?" I question as my body freezes. I barely even make it into the kitchen before I stop walking. What the hell does he want?

"Jason, I wanted to talk to you." Luke states stepping forward. This is the first time he has ever addressed me without snarling, adding a snide comment, or even saying it hatefully. To say I was shocked, would be an understatement.

"Jay, why don't I give you two some space." John suggests quietly as he exits the room quickly, shutting the door behind him. Luke stares at me, for once he isn't glaring, which is shocking beyond belief.

"Why are you here Luke? You've made it rather clear that you want nothing to do with me." I growl, snapping out of my trance. I clench my fists as I stand my ground. This is the man that has made my life a living hell for the last three months! Why should I give him the time of say after how he's treated me?

"I'm sorry." Luke apologizes. I freeze once again, my breath hitching in my throat. H-he d-did w-what? I couldn't process his words properly. Did he just apologize to me?

"W-what?" I managed to choke out in my shocked state. This day is getting weirder and weirder.

"I'm sorry for being a sh*tty father. I'm sorry for not accepting you, and for pushing you away. I'm sorry for not caring enough to just open my eyes and realize you're my son. I'm sorry-" Luke begins to ramble. I cut him off once I snap out of my shock.

"Are you trying to apologize to me?" I question Luke. He nods his head, and looks at me with dull eyes. It's as if Casey put him up to this, he just seems, so unlike Luke. It's unreal.

"It's just, when I stabbed you. Something just, clicked." Luke mumbled. My eyes widened, I'd almost forgot Luke did that to me. Great, another thing to put on the list of things I hate about Luke.

"More like something stabbed me." I mumbled glaring at the man in front of me. I can't even begin to put my hatred towards Luke into words! I heard Luke breath in and out, trying to calm himself down.

"Anyways, I realized that I only have one son, who's one day going to take over the Alpha role, so instead of fight it, I should be training you." Luke explained, I furrowed my eyebrows. So, he's trying to tell me that instead of rejecting me he wants to train me to be a sh*tty alpha like him? Um, no thanks.

"I'll pass. You can leave now." I tell Luke. I turn to leave, but before I get very far Luke grabs my arm.

"What I'm trying to say is- is that I, um, I don't want to hate you anymore." Luke told me looking at anything but me.

"Well I'm not ready to forgive you. You're wasting your time." I snarl trying to get my arm out of his grasp. Luke's grip tightens, only making me angrier.

"Jason! God damn it just listen! You're just like me! So stubborn, and irresponsible." Luke shouts at me. Maybe we are alike. Freaky.

"Fine, you have five minutes." I negotiate. I sit down at the table as Luke sits at the opposite end. I fold my finger together and lay them on top of the table.

"Now, as you know Casey wants us to be a family, now as much as I hate the idea, I can't help but agree with her. I order for our pack to get a good reputation again, we need to stay on the download for a little while. You and your horrendous mate, will move into our pack house as soon as possible." Luke tells me. What? This is just the icing on the hatred cake! I can't believe this guy! So he's only doing this for his precious pack. I should have let them all die! Maybe that would knock some sense into Luke!

"You know what, Luke. No. I will not take orders from someone so idiotic. Now you listen to me, and you listen good. I will never, I repeat never, move into the pack house with you. Now I want you to leave so I can get back to my party." I get up from the table. I'm sick of this. He can't push me around.

"You'll regret this." Luke warned me. I rolled my eyes.

"When it's time, I'll challenge you again, but next time I'll win. Then I'll take over the pack. Mark my words Luke, this isn't over. Please leave now." I don't wait for his response. Instead I leave the room, as I search the room in hopes of finding Luna.

"Jason! We've been looking everywhere for you!" Luna exclaimed kissing my cheek. I smile as I see Luna right in front of me. She grabs my hand as the crowd of people parts. The music is suddenly gone, instead replaced with people singing 'Happy birthday'. Sabrina walks towards me with a cake in her hands. As everyone continues singing. From beside me I can hear Luna singing too. Sabrina stops in front of me as the song ends.

"Make a wish!" Luna encourages me. I smile. I don't need a wish. My life is fine the way it is. An idea pops into my mind. I wish for a happy future with my future family. I blow out the candles and everyone claps.

You know what, I may have a father who'll never love me, a sister whom I'll probably never meet, and a future that's probably going to fail. But I also have a loving mate, an amazing mother, great family members, and a son or daughter on the way. Whatever comes next, I can take it, because I am the alpha's unwanted son, always have been, always will be. Oddly enough, I wouldn't change my life for the world.

~~~~~~~~~~* The End *~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Yep, it's finished! I'm kind of happy to be honest. I've been working on this since January so it'll be refreshing to write something new. I might write an epilogue but I will not, I repeat will not be making a sequel anytime soon. I think Luna and Jason are fine where they are right now. I might change my mind but until then this is the end! :) Thanks for supporting my story! Love you all! :D