The Alpha's Unwanted Son- Chapter Twelve

Casey’s POV (Jay’s mom)

                I watched the boy in the distance. He looked just like Luke did when he was seventeen. Maybe it was just a coincidence or maybe a gift from god himself. I paid next to no attention to the drama happening with the boy but one sentence caught my attention.

                “As I was saying, this man right here is the Alpha’s son!” The Beta’s daughter announced. I almost sprung up from my seat but I refrained myself. I walked over to him slowly; there was no doubt in my mind that this was my Jason. The one I had to give up. The son I wished I could have raised, the one I wished I could’ve watched grow into a fabulous young man. I approached him and felt overwhelming emotions. I knew people were staring but I couldn’t care less, I had my baby back.

                “Jason?” I ask him, he nods and his brown hair sways a bit. He has the same full lips as Luke does same beautiful eye color, and he’s tall too. I couldn’t believe my eyes but I hoped for this not to be a dream. I wanted my baby boy back, and I want him now! I threw my arms around him and clung to him for dear life. Tears streaked down my face but I couldn’t care less.

                “My little Jason’s back…” I whisper and I felt him nod slightly. He put his face in my hair and I could feel him crying too. We stood there embracing for many minutes in fact a lot of people Awed and I could hear some people weeping. I pulled out of the hug and kissed Jason’s cheek. I missed my boy so much.

                “My boy, Jason!” I shout to everyone. Cheering erupts throughout the room and I smile at them all. I glance in Luke’s direction to see him staring in disbelief. I grab Jason’s hand too afraid that something will separate us if I’m not with him at every moment. I turn to look in Jason’s eyes but he’s looking away from me. He’s staring at the ground as if he’s ashamed. I touch his chin lightly with my hand and move his face to look at mine.

                “I’ll always love you, my boy.” I whisper to him. He smiles at me and looks in Luke’s direction. I turn my head to look in Luke’s direction too and see him still looking in disbelief. Luke shakes his head and turns to the Beta. Luke whispers something to him and he nods.

                “I love you too mom.” Jason whispers to me. Mom, he called me mom! Tears brimmed my eyes and I hugged Jason again. Mom…

                “I’m sorry to tell you all this but this young man is an imposter. Alpha Luke and Casey Greyback don’t have a son, might I remind you of their gorgeous daughter Cassandra?” Luke’s Beta lies to the crowd. Jason’s face morphs into one of pure terror. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look to see two of our pack members trying to take Jason away from me.

                “Don’t touch me or my son!” I warn them in my lowest and most dead serious voice. They back off a bit but still stick around. “Luke, darling why can’t you accept he’s our son?” I ask my mate. He looks taken back a bit but soon enough recovers.