Mr. and Mrs. Centineo

KARLA'S POV

KARLA'S POV

"I object!"

Noah and i turn around to look who owns that voice just like everyone in the church. I was surprised to see Zilda standing in the middle of the aisle while looking at us.

Whispers and murmurs started to circulate around the area at the sudden commotion caused by his own sister. I look around, only to find Kendall, Selena, Cara and Charli smiling pretty widely. I really can't believe them.

I lent back my eyes on Zilda who's now walking towards our direction. There's a look on her face especially her eyes...it's like some sort of anger she kept for a very long time and now it's finally lashing out. Zilda stopped when were only inches away from each other, her glaring eyes are darted straight to mine.

"Zilda, what are you doing?" Kellee asked with a furrowed eyebrows. She's now standing beside Zilda.

"This wedding shall not proceed until i give my permission. You..."

I look at Noah who's now looking at me worriedly. I scoff in disbelief before i shift back my eyes on her. "Zilda, can you tell everyone present here the reason for your objection?"

"You're only marrying Noah because you're after the Sinopec's shares, right? You tried so hard to cancel this wedding before that you even run away with Lauren. You still insisted on leaving even though Noah passed out because of you. But as soon as my mom said she'd give Noah her 30% of the shares as dowry, your attitude changed right away. So I'm sure you're just marrying him for Sinopec's shares." I just stood there while listening to her.

"Zilda, that's enough! We all wanted Karla to marry Noah, right?" -Kellee

"If she's marrying Noah inorder to pay him back for what he'd done for her then ofcourse I'd fully support it." Then Zilda suddenly grabbed my shoulders, giving it a hard tap. "I'd love to have her as my sister-in-law. But that's not the case." Then she shift back her eyes on Kellee. "Zilda, stop this!"

"Stop what? Don't talk to me like that." And then Zilda shift her eyes on me. "Let's hear what Karla Estrabao has to say about her motive." Zilda motioned her hand, giving me a signal to speak. I look at Noah before i took his hand and squeeze it gently. "It's okay." I smiled timidly to assure him that there's nothing to be worried about. Then, i face Zilda and look at her straight in the eyes.

"People change. Love can grow over time. I admit..." I hold Noah's cheeks and stroke them gently. "It's true that i used to love Lauren. But Noah will stay in a wheelchair forever because of me. And this is the only way i can pay him back for all that he sacrificed for me." I said that made Kellee smiled while Zilda looked at me, still not believing every words I'm saying.