I Like You, Do You Know That?

KARLA'S POV

KARLA'S POV

For 5 days, i tried to drift my mind away from her by doing some drag racing with Noah. I think it's also a good thing to spend more time with him rather than being Camila who spends some time with Lauren. Since i had that thought in my room a couple of days ago, it's now clear to me what i feel inside towards the green eyed girl but I'm fighting so hard not to love her or to even persue this feelings. And i think that's one of the most hardest thing to do besides of accepting your own sexuality.

In class, I've always dumbfound myself staring at her with the usual thoughts in my head. I rarely even hang out with my friends and i know they noticed that sudden changes i had. I usually spent most of the time at the bar, drowning myself to alcohol so when i got home, all i have to do is to sleep. No overthinking or anything. Ally also noticed that, ofcourse. There's no way she won't considering her eyes are always on me 24/7. I can still remember that conversation we had the other night.

......
I'm sitting in the couch with a popcorn beside me and my phone on my lap while watching The Notebook but i can't focus very well because my mind was so occupied by Lauren.

"Deep thoughts?" Ally's voice suddenly surrounded the dark living room. I didn't noticed that she's already sitting beside me.

"I'm just thinking about what I'm going to wear for tomorrow." I lied, not bothering to have an eye contact with Ally.

I heard her took a sighed before she speak again. "I'm correct, right?" I turn my face on Ally's direction. I'm just looking at her and this time, i can't hide the sadness on my eyes but still put up this strong persona to cover up my vulnerable weak side of me.

"She's nothing to me." I replied.

"Remember, always do what you think is right or else both of you will end up hurting. One month before the TBS ends. Just one month, so hold on. If you can keep a good distance between Camila and Lauren then do it. Remember, she doesn't exist." I nodded before i lent my eyes back on the screen but Ally's words kept replaying in my head.

She's right, even though it's hard for me to avoid Lauren i have no choice but to do it. Hurting her means I'm also hurting myself because...I love her and i can't deny that I'm falling hard for her.
.......

I'm currently sitting at the end of the long table since Margaret called for a meeting. Soon, the girls arrived and take their seat at one of the vacant spaces along with Ally, Roger, and Tara but what surprised me is when i saw my dad entering the conference room as he take a sit beside Ally.

I thought he already flew back to Europe?

"Since we are all complete, let's start the meeting." Margaret gave a signal to one of her secretary to close the door. "What happened? were o-4 in TBS." Margaret continued. I saw how Kendall massage the temple of her forehead.