I Don't Think They Cater Freshies Like Y'all

Karla's POV

Karla's POV

"FUCK!!!" I scream very loudly while kicking the tree in front of me like I'm a fucking crazy woman who completely lost her shit but trust me, I'm not.

I just need to ease my anger. You know why? Because MARGARET TOWED MY PORSCHE CAR!!! PORSCHE!! and I can't believe she's actually serious about it, god!

The girls left early because they have to attend some gigs and interview since they decided to continue without me which is great because I totally don't care at all. The only thing that matters to me right now is get Noah back, that's all. While Brooke is no where to be found since there's an "urgent" suddenly happened.

Great! So now what am I going to do to get home?

Walk? I mean, there's no way on earth that I will walk on a dirty streets of New York for god knows how long while sweat dripping off me.

Take a bus? I never commute in my whole entire life and I don't have any plans on trying to do it now. I can feel the shivers on my whole body just by imagining the sweat of some dirty stranger touching my skin while sitting next to me.

I took a sigh as I took my Louis Vuitton wallet so I can take a cab since I don't have much choices left.

"You gotta be kidding me!" I whispered in disbelief as I rolled my eyes.

My fucking wallet is empty and I can't believe I forgot to withdraw some cash this morning.

I look around as my brain started to search for some good options that I can choose from so I can go home or at least withdraw some cash so I won't look like a poor bitch.

And when my eyes landed on a certain someone, a smirk quickly creeps in on my lips.

"Do you have a car or something so you can take me home?" I ask as I leaned against the tree.

"Let's be clear around here. You and I will pretend to be girlfriends for a month. No kiss, no touch, no anything! Especially not taking you home. I'm not your chaperon!" Lauren glare sharply at me before she hop in to her bike.

"If you can't be my chaperon then you need to find me one. I'd like to scratch watches when I'm not at home, you know?" I pulled out her love of her life aka her brother's watch from the pocket of my jeans. I look at her straight in the eyes as I toss it up in the air. I saw how her eyes widen and how her expression suddenly tense up at my action. I can't help not to laugh internally as I catch it using my hand, "So?"

Her green orbs shift on my direction, "Let's go!"

I crack a loud sarcastic laugh, slipping her watch back in the pocket of my jeans. "Do you really expect me to ride a fucking bike?"