I'm a Black Belter and I Can Kick Your Ass!

Karla's POV

Karla's POV

I spent the whole night in our vacation house at Brooklyn because I don't want to go home in our house. Seeing Margaret makes me pissed, how much more if she will open her mouth and rant me for about 3 hours straight?

A life away from everything is what I really dreamed of for a long time now. Sometimes, trying to fit in makes you super exhausted.

"Thanks for the glasses." I put down Brooke's eye glasses on her desk before I put on my over sized t-shirt.

"What happened?"

"To what?"

"A while ago."

"I'm just walking around the park then all of a sudden, I was dragged by Normani and I'm this close of getting caught."

Brooke let out a small laugh "And what happened next?"

"I told them a bunch of lies just to cover up the truth."

"And they believe you?"

"Ofcourse, they did. I mean, I'm the best actress. They call me dork, I mean Camila. That's the name I gave them."

"Hmm, Camila doesn't sound that bad. It fits to you."

"I know."

"How was the experience of hanging out with them?"

"It's not that bad compared to what I expected it would be. I mean, I have a little fun being their guide." I smiled as I remember what happened at Charli's club a while back.

.....
"So, I have this idea. You should tell a story which motivate and inspire the audience. Like, the struggles you face as a band and how you over come it. Show them how dedicated and passionate y'all are as a band. It is also important to engage to your audience in a friendly way. In that way, you guys will only not enjoy but as well as the audience watching. Always remember to give what they wanted to see and hear."

"We'll surely follow that. Thanks again, Camila." Lauren smiled and I just give her a smile as my response.

The show is about to start and Sophia offered me to sit beside her which I didn't refuse even though my inner self wants to throw that chair to her face.

They started to play a little bit of old songs, Bread songs to be specific.

I can't lie, I'm amazed at how powerful Lauren's raspy voice is. My eyes glued on the green eyed girl who's currently singing her heart out.

I can see the genuine passion in her eyes -The same passion I felt before. But right now, it's all gone.

The entire show turns out to be amazing for them. The crowd loved them so much as they all sing to every lyrics of the songs they played. I even hear one woman complimenting Lauren's voice saying, it was so relaxing and her voice sounds so angelic which I won't protest because it's all true.