Camila, I'm in Love with Camila

KARLA'S POV

KARLA'S POV

I woke up with a sleepy eyes when i felt the ray of sunlight touches my skin. I sit up straight when the towel from my forehead suddenly fell down on my lap. A bitter sweet smile instantly drew on my face as i remembered what happened last night.

.....
Lauren open the door with a smile on her face. Our hands is still intertwined with each other and every seconds passed that were like this makes it harder for me to pretend that this is nothing.

"Thank you for taking me home." I smiled, pulling my hand away from her. Even though deep inside i knew i don't want to withdraw, my mind tells me to do it because that's the right thing to do.

"You're welcome Camz." I nodded as i touch the door knob, ready to close the door but Lauren just stood there while looking at me.

Is she lost or what? my mind tells me to just shut the door on her face to ease the confusion I'm currently dealing with but my body can't move either.

"What are you doing to me, Lauren? what's with you that makes me so weak?" I asked myself as my breathing becomes heavy. I don't know how long I'm going to fight this strong feelings i had for her but there's only one thing I'm sure about: both of us can't fall inlove with each other.

"Um," Lauren breaks the silence, bringing me back to reality. "Can i asked you a favor?"

"Hm?" I hummed.

"Can i take care of you just for tonight?" I'm just looking at her contemplating if i will say yes or i will reject her considering the situation I'm currently in. "You need to reject her, Karla." My mind whispered. So i cleared my throat and gulped the lump that's been blocked on my throat so i can speak.

"I'm okay now."

"Please? I really want to make sure you're okay now. Promise i won't do anything." Lauren smiled timidly with a puppy look on her face.

Fuck!

In just one look of hers, my guard suddenly came crashing down and the next thing i know, were already in my room.

"Hold on a sec." I excused myself to get the cake from the kitchen. I lit the candle as i carefully walk back to my room.

I sat on my bed while singing happy birthday for Lauren. She was sitting there with a wide smile writen on her face. "Happy birthday, Lauren." I smiled. "Make a wish." She closed her eyes for a minute and then open it as she blew the candle.

"I made it using your recipe."

"Thank you for everything, Camz."

I nodded while smiling. Lauren took the cake and put it on the table before she put the blanket over my body. "Get some rest now, I'm here if you need anything." I smiled at the thought of before closing my eyes after the whole tiring day, her smile is the last thing I'd see. And for me, that was everything.
......