Let's Go Home Then

LAUREN'S POV

LAUREN'S POV

"Have you picked your partner for tonight?" Dinah asked, almost whispering because were in the middle of our english class.

"For what?"

"Homecoming, duh!"

"Wait, tonight is the homecoming?!" I asked in surprised because that thing totally slip out to my mind.

"Do i need to repeat myself again, Jauregui?"

"I forgot about that thing, sorry."

"Stop thinking about Camila so you can start remembering things." Dinah teased while laughing silently.

Speaking of Camila, i heard that this year's homecoming allows outsider to join. Which means.. A wide smile immediately drew on my face at the idea of asking Camila to have a dance with me.

"Didn't i tell you to stop thinking about her? now you're smiling like a crazy chicken over there." Dinah teased while smirking. I also saw how Vero and Normani shoot a glance on me with a meaningful smile.

"Can you lend your attention on the board instead on me, please?"

Dinah chuckled. "It's okay Lauren. I always caught you staring at Camila as if you want to bang her."

"Dinah!" I said pretty loudly that catch the whole attention of our class and even Ms. Ditchison, our english teacher.

"Yes, Lauren? any problem over there?"

"N-nothing. Sorry."

"Listen, okay? we have a quiz later on." I nodded with a timid smile. As soon as Ms. Ditchison lent back her eyes on what she's doing on the board, i look at Dinah and hit her arms multiple times that cause her to laugh silently.

"You're such a jerk!"

"Why? isn't true?"

"I-it's not like that, okay? Those stares are more on Admiring not in a sexual way. Like, if will given a chance to share that moment with her, I'll do it when she's already my wife."

Dinah burts out laughing in my face. "Wait, so are you telling me you're still a virgin?"

"I am, Dinah jane. And I'm proud to say that."

"Oh my god!" Dinah giggled. "You're such a chick magnet."

"So?"

"So it's pretty unbelievable that you didn't do that, ever."

"I make out with them, yes. But beyond that, no. I believe that sex was a sacred thing. It's like your precious gift to your life partner."

Dinah smirk while looking at something over my shoulder. I look at it and it was Vero switching place with my seatmate.

"Lauren needs to get laid." Dinah giggled, putting her arms around my shoulder that cause Vero to smirk. "I got you, brother. No experience? i can teach you that. I got a pretty good record in bed." Vero winked that sent shivers to my whole body.