100k READS!!!! 🥳

100K READS YAY!!!! Thank youuuu everyone for supporting this story 💛Around 2020 when I wrapped up this story and 4 years later people are still reading, voting, commenting and even adding this to their library, and it means a lot to me.

I've had a lot of fun and memorable experience while writing this and it was such a wild ride. I remember sitting at my school library around 7 pm writing one of the chapters instead of studying for my exam because I wanted to update as quick as I could. My favorite part wasn't writing the chapters, it was reading your comments. It was the highlight of the day every time I published a chapter.

This is the era where I met some solid friends and I even got a small recognition in some facebook group that I will never ever forget because that was the first time someone appreciated my work and my ability to write.

Some of the folks who made this story memorable to me may not be active here anymore but I would like to say thank you for sticking up with me and to this story since day 1 up until the end. To folks who continued supporting my other stories after Summer Love. To folks who message me just to say thank you for inspiring them or how much I made them cry or some inside jokes about the characters.

This may not be my favorite out of all the stories I wrote, but this surely holds so much memories that I will forever be grateful as an author.

I know I'm not as active as I was before and I couldn't even finish Before the Morning and probably wouldn't, but I'll still publish some stories maybe in a couple of months or so. I have a lot of draft stories that I wanted to publish plus I'm slowly getting back to writting as well.

I was just really busy with work and school and some personal stuff plus some writer's block but I'll try to squeeze writing in my schedule.

If you are reading this note, thank you for sparing some of your time reading this little note and thank you thank you thank youuu for reading for your support 🥹💛

Never in my wildest dream did I imagine that the stories I wrote will have 20k reads let alone a 100k and 200k reads. Thank you for inspiring me to continue making stories. CAMREN FOREVER!!!!