The Flower Ring

KARLA'S POV

KARLA'S POV

It's been more than one week since i got back home from the youth camp and i can say that everything is going back to the way it is. Noah kept chasing my tail since we got back in the city. He told me that he finished everything he had with Ashley and he wants to have a fresh start with me but i couldn't say anything to him except a timid smile. That three days away from everything helped me realize alot of things in life and eventually it leads to some changes in myself. I'm no longer a coffee person, maybe I'll drink coffee but rarely. I always drink milk especially in the morning which caught Ally by surprised. But i think the biggest impact of that youth camp is not about the slight changes i had in my perspective or the milk but the sudden changes of my emotions that i didn't expect to feel. Yes, i miss her and i can't understand this feeling inside me.

Leaving that youth camp means leaving everything i had with her. At first, i thought it's okay. I'll be fine the words i said to myself that day cause that's how it works. We rarely knew each other, were strangers with this hatred feelings towards each other, whom i used to get back what i want. More than that, there's nothing much to say about our relationship. But to my surprise, I'm not okay. I'm craving for her presence, her voice, her smile, her hug, the way she look at me, everything about her. And all this feelings caught me by surprise, it caught me off guard.

First day of school after the youth camp, i badly needed to talk to her to satisfy this craving i had for days but i can't see her. It's as if she's avoiding me which she really did and it hurts. It hurts because i need her, i miss her and i don't know why this feelings occur. For days, i tried to ignore it, shrugged it off because i really believe this is nothing but a simple admiration. Maybe I'm just getting attached at the feelings and if i ignore it, eventually, it will fade away and I'll be back to normal.

I stop by at the convenience store near their studio to buy some fertilized milk and some breakfast meal for the two of us. I can't lie, I'm super excited to see Lauren again for the first time. I walk a little faster on the studio when i felt my started to beat erratically after i heard that voice I'm longing to hear.

"Camila! Long time." I turn around and i saw Lauren smiling, running towards my direction.

I was kinda lost and melting right now because of her smile.

"H-hi." I stuttered while smiling like a fool. My heart skipped a beat when she suddenly pulled me in for a hug. A smile immediately drew on my face but then it was quickly replaced by disappointment when she immediately pulled away.

I miss your hugs.

"I miss you."

"Really?"

Lauren nodded. "I haven't seen you for more than one week."

"Yeah, about that." I scratch the back of my head. "Sorry, i have some errands to finish."