I'm Camila... Camila Cabello

Karla's POV

Karla's POV

"But..." I smirk devilishly while looking at Margaret. Let's see who will be NOTHING after this, "...music is not my passion anymore." I watch them became confused and started to whisper what and why.

"Peyton, what is this? What does she mean by that?" The president of Sony Music which is our current label started to freak out.

Time to lose some money and time to give Margaret a headache. I'm really enjoying this right now.

"Karla, what are you doing??" Tara asked in panic but I completely ignore her.

I look at Margaret with a wide smile written on my lips, "I'm sorry but I don't see any point why we need to continue this project."

"Karla Estrabao, what in the hell are you doing?" Cara asked.

I ignore all of them and continue to speak with my eyes darted straight to Margaret, "Because I'm announcing Synesthesia's indefinite hiatus. Have a good day!" I smiled before I go down to the stage and walk towards the entrance door to go home and slack off to my bed instead.

"PEYTON!!" Mister President yelled from the stage which makes me smile.

"I'm on it!" Margaret, Tara and Roger immediately rush towards my direction so I stop from walking and face them.

"What the hell are you doing?! Get back on the stage and take back all the nonsense thing that you said!" -Margaret

"Please Miss Karla, this is a huge project for us." -Tara.

"Why beg for me when you said I'm nothing without you and this band?" I smirk while looking at Margaret.

"Just get back there. NOW!" Margaret started to turn red. I guess embarrassment and anger already got the best of her.

"Why? You don't need me, right?"

Margaret took a deep breath before she look at me. I smiled warmly at her before I slide my hand inside my pocket to press the record button on my phone.

"I..I need you, Karla."

"I can't feel the sincerity, Margaret. I thought you're a good actress?"

"Your bandmates need you, the management needs you, I need you, WE need you. So please, stay."

"You're really that desperate to make me stay?"

A long paused surrounded us while Margaret was glaring sharply at me, "....yes."

"Kneel down and beg."

"Pardon?"

"I said kneel down and beg for it."

"I'm not going to do that."

"Fine, then." I turn my back on them when I suddenly felt a hand against my arm, making the devilish smile plastered on my face to grow even more wider.