You are You, Camila is Camila

KARLA'S POV

KARLA'S POV

My most favorite person <3:
Camz, although I want to be brave and accept the fact that you'll never come back, I still couldn't hold back myself from crying until I ran out of tears. I miss you.
PS. Karla came to see me last night. She asked me why I'd like someone who'd just disappear from my sight and I told her what I really felt inside.

sent: 11:46 pm

I took a sigh letting my back rest on the couch. Lauren's voice and her words kept playing in my head, "I care because.. Because you're special to me." I grip tightly on the phone while reading her text message over and over again.

"What's so special about Camila that you can't see in me?" I mumbled as I put down Camila's phone. Perhaps, the only way to make Lauren fall In love with Karla is to put everything on the right path. I stand up from my seat as I grabbed Camila's phone and put it on the drawer of my desk.

As soon as the sun sets, I hop in to my car and drive all the way to the studio with a breakfast meal on my hand.

"Good morning, beautiful folks!" I greeted with a wide smile on my face.

The girls look at me with a furrowed eyebrows, obviously surprised at my jolly behavior. I shrugged it as I put down the meals I bought for them.

"What's wrong with you today? And why are you suddenly so nice to us?" -Lucy

"Are you sick?" -Vero

"Well, let's just say y'all are good people that needs to be treated right." I smile before I shift my eyes on Lauren who's also looking at me. "Especially a princess like you." I winked before I put down her favorite food and a fertilized milk.

"Is this some kind of bribe so you can court our friend?" Vero asked. And as soon as our eyes met, she gave me a meaningful wink.

"Let's just say part of it."

Normani and Lucy gave me a sharp glare. I'm about to speak again when Sophia's voice suddenly echoed around. I can't help not to roll my eyes at the sound of her voice.

"Morning! I bought us a morning meals!"

I shift my attention on Sophia. I gave her a teasingly smirk the moment our eyes met.

"We already had one but thanks for the effort, Phi." I can't help not to let out a small laugh. Lauren just lowkey rejected the meals she bought and I'm loving every second of this. The fact that the green eyed girl prefer the one I bought makes me happy. 

I put my arm around Lauren's shoulder. My eyes never left on Sophia as I gave her a million dollar smile. She's looking at me then to my arm then back to me. She's literally sending daggers to my direction, and I love the fact that I'm winning over her.

"You know," Lucy took the foods from Sophia's hand. "We can save this for lunch."

"Anyway, I'd like to clear some misunderstanding about what happened at the Music Summit yesterday. As the CEO and your band manager as well, I'd like to invite y'all for a dinner tonight with the whole crew of Synesthesia."