Lauren?!

Lauren's POV

Lauren's POV

I put down the gallon of paint after painting almost half of the Freedom wall, which what the kids in here prefer calling to.

"Thank you for being here." Mrs. Mitchell said, giving me a glass of water.

"You're welcome." I smiled.

Every Saturday, the girls and I go here in House of Hope Foundation run by Mrs. Mitchell. We usually do some charity works and activities for children who's being rescued from the streets.

"Do you know who's that girl?" Mrs. Mitchell asked, pointing someone over my shoulder.

I turn around and I saw Dinah arranging some of the boxes not so far from where we are.

"It was Dinah Jane Hansen, you forgot already?" I chuckled.

"No, not Dinah. I know her," Mrs. Mitchell stop for a moment as if she's trying to remember a name.

"Your girlfriend."

I furrowed my eyebrows after I heard what Mrs. Mitchell said.

Is Ashley here?

"Oh, there she is!" Mrs. Mitchell pointed over my shoulder again so I immediately turn around, only to find the most annoying person ever!

"Karla?!"

"Right! It's Karla. God! How did I even forgot that beautiful name?" Mrs. Mitchell chuckled before she started to walk away.

She introduced herself as my girlfriend?! Is she out of her mind?

I furrowed my eyebrows while looking at her and Dinah. Who would thought a rich girl like her will ever go in this kind of place?

"Wow! Great painting though." Vero chuckled as she walk towards my direction.

"Does Dinah really have to bring her everywhere we go? It's getting annoying."

"Who?"

"Karla, who else?"

I saw how Vero smirk before she shift her eyes over my shoulder.

"You know, Ashley's out so..." Vero shrugged her shoulder before busying herself around.

"Ashley is still part of the group. She's still our friend."