I'm Camila, Karla Estrabao is Camila Cabello!

"I need your help," I stood right infront of her office with my eyes pleading for help. At this point, I'm desperate to do anything just to get her back.

I saw a smirk plastered on her face, motioning her head for me to come inside and take a sit, so i did.

"I assumed the reason why you're here is because of Karla, am i right?"

"I'm willing to do anything just to get her back. So please, i really need your help."

"I see," Margaret took a sighed before she look at me straight in the eyes with a devilish smile written on her lips. "I'm willing to render my help. Only if you promise me one thing."

"What is it?"

"When you get Karla back, take her away from here. I don't care where the hell you're going to take her as long as she's away from us."

"Okay, i can do that. I promise you will never see her again." Margaret stand up from her seat, "Dà, (Great) now don't worry about anything else. I'll make sure Karla will come running back to you once Lauren find out that Camila Cabello is also Karla Estrabao."

Margaret smirk that made me smile in relief cause there's no way i will let Lauren have Karla. I can't lose her like this, not to a freakin girl!
******

KARLA'S POV

Lauren and i stop by at the studio so she can get her science book that she left on her desk yesterday. As soon as we walk in, the girls greeted us with a smile on their face except for Sophia who's looking at me with a not so very happy look on her face, "Well, the feeling is mutual." I thought to myself as i flash a smile on her.

"Goodmorning to my favorite couple!" Dinah wrapped her arms around our shoulder. "So, is it official?" I smiled at Dinah's question. I saw how Lauren looked at me with that cute puppy eyes with a small pout and if i read it correctly, it says be my girlfriend already that made me chuckled.

"No, not yet."

"Really?" Vero suddenly butt in, hitting Lauren in the stomach. "Bruh, i didn't know you're slow when it comes to this. Ask Camila already."

"Ouch!" Lauren exclaimed while looking at Vero with a sharp glare. "I really wanted to but Camz won't let me." Lauren answered that made the girls look at me.

"Because you shouldn't rush something you want to last forever." I answered truthfully when i felt an arm against my shoulder, it was Normani.

"I agree. And please, don't influence Lauren to jump into a relationship so fast just because you two are used to it." -Normani

"Well, I'm not affected by that because i have no girlfriend." -Vero

"I guess I'll take that." Dinah chuckled. I saw how smile slowly formed on the polynesian girl's lips while looking at Normani, "But i don't have a girlfriend now so..."

Vero, Lauren and I exchanged looks with a smirk on our face after hearing Dinah's words to Normani.

"I'm glad the girl realized what she's up." -Normani

"Wait, are you saying that I'm a player?" -Dinah

"Aren't you?" -Normani

"Stop arguing, love birds. It's too early in the morning." Lucy teased with a smirk on her face to cut off the tension that slowly building in between the two.