Why Does My Legs Can't Feel Anything?

KARLA'S POV

KARLA'S POV

Instead of going home to my house, i decided to stay at Camila's place instead. Now that the truth finally comes out, i don't know what will happen next or if Lauren will ever forgive me. With a bottle of liquor infront of me, i didn't hesitate to drown myself in it to numb the pain I'm feeling inside while staring at the stuff toy that was equipped with happy memories we shared that day.

I heard the door swing open as a series of footsteps coming closer to my direction, "Karla, why didn't you turn on your phone?"

"Why are you here?" I asked while looking at Ally. I saw how her eyes landed in my hand and the bottle of liquor that I'm currently holding. She pulled it away before she speak again, "I didn't see you at home. Since i couldn't get through you, i thought I'd try here."

I only give a small nodd and a quick timid smile as my response. "What's wrong?"

"Lauren already knew about Camila." I felt Ally's hand on my back, caressing it gently.

"I didn't expect how one lie could lead to so many other lies. Now that things have turned out like this, there's nothing i can do to help except to feel sorry for you and Lauren." I shift my eyes on Ally who also looked very sad because of what happened.

"Ally, don't say that. Throughout all this time, you've already helped me alot."

"Now that Camila no longer exist, do you still want to keep this place?" Ally asked and to be honest, I'm torn between letting this place go since it will only remind me of her and keeping it because now that Lauren's gone, all i have now is the memories of us and i want to treasure that as much as possible.

"Since it's filled with so many traces of her as well as your memories of being together, let's just keep it for now." Ally continued and i nodded as my response.

"What are you going to do now?" Ally asked, pulling a chair so she can take a sit beside me. I put my hands on my hair as grip on it tightly. Honestly, i don't know what to think anymore. I can't stop overthinking and at the same time my heart is aching everytime i remember how Lauren cursed every fiber of my being. I feel like my head is going to explode anytime and how i wish it happen so i don't have to feel this much pain where i don't know if i can still function like i used to before.

"I don't know, Ally. I honestly don't know. All i can think about is i need to explain myself to Lauren. I need her to know that i didn't lie to her. That i love her and my feelings are true all this time. I'm done playing games with her and I'm not the old Karla she once knew. That whether I'm Camila or Karla, it doesn't change the fact that i love her so much."

"Let's be honest, how will you do that? I may not know how your conversation ends but i know she's hurt. Like, really hurt."

"Just like before, I'll do everything to make her fall inlove with Karla. But this time, I'll do it right."