Her Happiness is Also My Happiness

KARLA'S POV

KARLA'S POV

"I can't believe this!" Margaret hissed after the result of first round flashed on the screen. I shift my eyes on their direction and happiness is so evident on their face especially Lauren and i can't help not to smile because of it.

"Let's go!" Margaret added as we followed her to the parking lot.

"That was so embarassing!" -Kendall

"I didn't expect the result, to be honest." -Cara

"There's still a second chance. Besides, they really work hard for it." -Charli

I chuckled. "It's just pure luck for the newbies, for god sake. Let's give them the first round so they will not get a score of 0-12 once the competition ended."

Margaret open the van for us before she turn around to speak. "You should get the rest of the rounds or else were nothing but a bunch of jokes. We didn't work hard for 2 years just to get embarassed by a cheap band without a name."

We all nodded. "I'll go with Brooke. I'll see you guys tomorrow." The girls give me a timid smile before i walk over to black BMW that's been parked not so far from our GMC Conversion Van.

"What's with that smile? you won?" Ally asked as soon as i get inside.

"Surprisingly, no. We lost."

I saw how Ally's eyebrows furrowed while looking at me. "And you're happy because..?"

"They won. It means were doing a pretty good job." I smiled at Ally.

"Oh, right. I forgot about that. Well, I'm happy for them but how about the girls?"

"They're not happy, ofcourse. Who would be, considering that you lost to the band who got nothing, right?"

"Are you happy?"

"Honestly speaking for my ego, no. Defeat is not on our blood but somewhat part of me is happy especially when i saw how happy she is."

"Well, i can literally see that in those brown sparkling eyes of yours." Ally teased.

I shook my head before i look at her. "Stop with the tease, please."

Ally chuckled. "Anyway," she handed over the phone that i used when I'm Camila. "Lauren kept texting you." I took it and i saw 5 unread messages on my notification and it was all from Lauren.

My most favorite person <3:
Camzi, Are you coming tonight? can't wait to celebrate this special night with you :)
sent: 7:12 pm

My most favorite person <3:
Hey, It's me again. Were about to get on the stage and were all so freakin nervous but i know we can do it just like what you said earlier.
sent: 7:40 pm

My most favorite person <3:
Camziiii we just finished performing. Whew! That was very wild one and fun. The crowd welcomed us with a big support and i didn't expect that.
sent: 8:15 pm