I Object!

KARLA'S POV

As early as 6:00 am, I'm already outside Lauren's house. I was sitting in a 2 step stairs of their porch as i patiently waiting for the green eyed girl. My palms are a bit cold and i can't help not to feel anxious about today. I breathed out in a thin air to calm myself down when suddenly, i heard the door shot open. I immediately stand up and i saw Lauren with Clara and Taylor. I walk over to get Lauren's luggage as the three of them are very emotional.

Clara took Lauren's hand before she shift her eyes on me. "Karla," Then she took my hand as well and put Lauren's hand on mine with a smile on her face. "I'm going to give my daughter to you. Remember to keep your promises, okay?"

I nodded in response with a tight lipped smile on my face. "I will. Mama Jauregui, Taylor, don't worry. Once we get there, we'll find a way to contact you."

"Alright, that's enough. Hurry up and leave. I'm afraid you guys can't leave if you stay here a little longer." Taylor said, cutting off our emotional moments.

"Mom, Tay..." Lauren called out and it's so obvious to her eyes that she's so sad.

"Mom is telling you, don't worry about anything right now. Leave everything to me and your sister, okay? You guys need to remember to live happily." Then Lauren pulled Clara and Tay for a hug that caused me to shred a tears for witnessing this heartbreaking yet happy moments of our lives.

"Don't cry, Lauren." Taylor caress her sister's back gently to comfort her atleast. "For us, you guys need to be happy."

Then Clara pulled away. "Hurry, leave now." Lauren and i nodded before i carry Lauren's luggage and offer my hand to her. "Ready?"

Lauren nodded with a tight lipped smile so i wipe away her tears using my thumb before i hold her hand tightly as we go to my car and drive away.

While were on the road, Lauren remained quiet. Her head is resting on the window while her eyes are wondering around to every building we passed by. I put my hand to her knees to get her attention.

"Are you okay? Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah." I heard Lauren took a sighed. "It's just that, i can't believe they did this. Since my father and Chris died, my mom became over protective to me and Taylor. And i...i never imagined myself running away like this. With you." Lauren chuckled, holding my hand tightly.

"Me too." I smiled as i glance at the side mirror. My eyebrows furrowed when i notice a black toyota constantly following wherever we go.

"Someone is following us." I said as i hold Lauren's hand tightly. "Sit tight." I added before i speed up to 160 km/h then the car behind us speed up also, trying to get ahead of us to cut us off so i speed up more faster especially when i saw that there's only 3 seconds left before the stop light turned into red. My speed reach to 180 km/h as i turn left that caused my wheel to lose it's grip on the road, causing a very loud sound. Luckily, were safe.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly as soon as we lost the car that's been following us.

"I am." Lauren answered so i nodded in response before i drive a little bit faster until we reach the parking lot of the airport. I unbuckled my seatbelt before i jogged my way at the back of my car to get our luggage. I reached out to her hand and hold it tightly with a smile on my face.

"Don't be afraid. No matter what happens, i will always be there by your side." Lauren smiled as her response.

"Let's go." I said as i carry our luggage and walk inside of the airport to meet Normani and Sophia.