Noah Centineo Can Stand Up

"Noah, it's getting late. Do you want to go to bed now?" Mom asked as she take a sit beside me.

"Mom, I'm okay. I'm just wondering how can i stop Karla from protecting Lauren. I want all of her love and I'm not going to share it with anyone else." A smile creep on my face while my mom looked at me with a hint of worriedness on her face.

"Noah, you've changed."

"Changed? Ofcourse I've changed. After having gone through all of this, i finally know how i can win back the love that belongs to me."

"Noah, there's nothing wrong with fighting for your own happiness and love. But seeing you like this really worries me. I'm worried-"

"Why are you worried?" I cut her off before i hold her hand to assure her that I'm okay and there's nothing to worry about.

"Mom, i thought you told me that Lauren was my obstacle? I'm only removing it." I smiled before i lent my eyes infront where Zilda is now standing, "Besides, Zild also told me that if i want to stay happy, then i should never stand up."

"That's right." Zilda smiled before she walk over to our direction and take a sit beside me. "Noah, you've changed. I'm glad to see that." I felt her arms wrapped around my shoulder, "As long as you can persist, then you'll definitely win the love that's yours."

I nodd my head in agreement, "It's mine and nobody can take it away from me."

"Yes, that's right. Noah, we belong to the Centineo family. We've got the same blood running through our veins. So as long as it's something that we want, then we'll never let go." I smiled before Zilda pulled away to take something from her pocket.

"After i got this message, i thought i might have to settle it with Karla myself. But judging from your condition now, i feel much more relieved." Zilda hand over her phone to me. I clenched my jaw while staring at Karla and Lauren's pictures, hugging and kissing.

"What does Karla doing? How can she do that?" I heard my mom asked but i didn't bother to look at her or answer her since all i can feel was anger and jealousy.

"She's with Lauren last night." -Zilda

"Noah, don't think about it too much." -Kellee

I took a deep breath before i flash a fake smile, "I'm not surprised. I know that they really like each other so i don't find anything shocking about these photos at all." I saw the surprised yet worried look on my mom's face again after she heard my response.

"Zild, can you sent these photos to me? I'll settle this myself."

"Alright." Zilda nodded with a timid smile before i lent back my eyes on her phone where the picture was saved, "Right, I'll make sure you're going to pay for this, Lauren Jauregui."

-

KARLA'S POV

"So Sophia will be our special assistant manager and director as well. She's going to work with me in handling all of our important projects." Margaret explained as she held a closed door meeting for the three of us.