Chapter 31: Awaken

HEHEHEHEHE LAST CHAPTER WAS A BIG CLIFF HANGER

DID LUX DIE?

IF NOT WHAT HAPPENED?

FIND OUT THIS CHAPTER

ENJOY CHAPTER 31: AWAKEN

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          ---------------------------------------------Third Persons POV-----------------------------------------------

Thunder sounded deeply through out the night, lightning flashed and danced around clouds of black. Rain fell heavily down upon the world, how ironic that thunder shall once again signal her arrival.

Lying sprawled out on the ground in the pouring rain, soaked to the bone was Lux and Chagum. Shiban had not followed them into the river, and so was no where to be found. An alarm rang in the distance, and the sounds of people running about could be heard.

A solitary person rounded the corner to find Lux and Chagum, at first they drew their sword but as a flash of lightning gave light to their faces, they put away their sword and ran to Lux.

"Lux?!" They shouted. "Lux wake up!" They started to shake her still form.

"Ikkaku why are you shouting?" Came another voice from around the bend.

"Yumichika! Quick, call for the Captain!" Ikkaku yelled to Yumichika.

--------------------------------------------------------Lux's POV-------------------------------------------------------

My head was killing me, it felt as if a heard of thundering horses had ran over my head. I let out a moan of pain as I made a small movement, not only did my head hurt but my entire body as well. What happened? The last thing I remember is getting struck in the arm by lightning, then falling into the river with Chagum.

"Captain! she's waking up!" A voice shouted near by.

"Lux? Can you hear me?" Another voice asked me.

"LUX!" A cheery voice yelled and the wind was knocked out of me, as something jumped onto my chest.

"Lieutenant! What are you doing?!" Another person shouted.

"WOULD ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UP, MY HEAD IS FU-!" I bolted up and started to yell at all of them, then I noticed they were all from Squad Eleven. I turned my head as the door opened, and in walked Kenpachi Zaraki.