Chapter 28: Home again

YAY GOT THE DAY OFF WORK!

SO HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER, SOONER THEN I HAD HOPED TO UPLOAD.

LAST CHAPTER LUX FOUND HER SELF BACK IN THE NARUTO WORLD

NOW LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO HER NEXT IN CHAPTER 28: HOME AGAIN!

ENJOY!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          --------------------------------------------------Lux's POV-----------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the spare room of Kakashi's apartment, the very same room I lived in while I was here all those years, or well months ago. It looked the same as I had left it so long ago, nothing out of place, and dusty. Kakashi told me after they gave up the search for me after a month, he locked the room and no one set foot inside for three long months. Leaving everything inside to gather dust, and fade away into memory.

Pushing the sheets aside I stood up and walked over to the dresser, where my now freshly washed soul reaper clothes now rested. Along this my swords, mask, eye patch, and sand colored cloak. Grabbing my clothes I went into the bathroom and quickly washed up and changed out of the clothes Kakashi had lent me for the night, while my clothes were washed.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, the scars of my face had healed well, as did the ones on my shoulder and chest from four years ago. How odd that I should fall for the very brute who tried to kill me upon our first meeting, people would think me insane...well actually it's a little to late for that, they already do.

"The spell worked and took me to another world, but am I truly needed here? What about Kenpachi, Yachiru and the rest of the soul reapers fighting Aizen and the Arrancars" I sighed deeply. "What is your plan for me? Has the fates given me such a cursed path that I must leave those I care for, every time I am needed somewhere else?"

"The fates do what the must to keep the balance in all the worlds, even if one such as yourself must walk the lonely path as the Gate Keeper" Creed spoke to me in my mind.

"Gate Keeper? What the hell is a Gate Keeper and Why I am it?" I asked him aloud, not caring if Kakashi heard me.

"The Gate Keeper is the being who keeps the balance of the worlds, traveling from world to world when needed. It's a hard path and a lonely one, as the Gate Keeper never stays in one place for very long" He Replied, not fully answering my question.

"Forget I ever asked" I said as I walked out of the bathroom. Grabbing my swords, mask, cloak and eye patch as I left the room I went out into the kitchen to fix myself some breakfast. As soon as I stepped into the kitchen, Kakashi was already there making breakfast while Naruto, Sakura and a pale black haired kid I didn't know sat at the table.