Chapter 12: Team 7 Meets Akatsuki Lux!

HURRAY CHAPTER 12 IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY THAT IVE MANAGED TO WRITE AND PUT UP 6 CHAPTERS IN ONLY TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!

IM LIKE ON A SUPER ROLL RIGHT NOW SO BE PROUD OF ME!!!!!!!!!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOW ENOUGH OF MY CRAZY-NESS AND HERES CHAPTER 12 FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT!

OH AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!!!!

ALL OF THOSE THINGS PUSH ME TO WORK HARDER FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------Lux's POV----------------------------------------------------------------

I was shaken awake by Tobi while he was yelling that it was time for me to get up and get ready to leave for the hide out, and after throwing a handful of kunai knives at him and literally kicking him out of the room I grabbed my clothes and went to take a quick shower and properly wash my hair.

Once done with my shower and dressed in my clothes I packed everything I would need for the day long journey and then the three day long stay, since it took so long to take a tailed beast from its host. I packed up weapons, clothes and food along with a few others things I thought I might need while on this trip.

Just as I had finished packing everything into a small backpack Itachi walked in and told me it was time to leave after we have some breakfast, picking up my pack I walked with him out to the main room where everyone except Sasori and Deidara was eating their breakfast.

Setting my pack by my seat I sat down and started to put random foods onto my plate and eat, moth of us didn't talk because we were stuffing our faces but it was also because Pain was telling everyone the importance of killing anyone who happens to see us cause it would endanger the mission we were on.

After we had all finished eating we all grabbed our packs if we had one and headed out to the hide out where we would wait for Uncle Sasori and Bigger Brother Deidara to arrive with the one tailed Shukaku Jinchuriki, they had left last night so they should already be half way to the Village hidden in the Sand by now.

-------------------------------------------A few hours later Sasori's POV--------------------------------------------------

After killing the shinobi keeping watch over the entance I looked over at Deidara and gave him a serious look that took him not to mess around.