Chapter 7: Welcome To the Team

HEY ALL YOU READERS OUT THERE!

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

THIS STORY NOW HAS OVER 300 READS AND 50 VOTES!

I ALSO JUST GOT MY 12TH AND 13TH FANS!

AND SINCE IM WRITING TWO STORIES AT ONCE IVE MADE A NEW PLAN FOR UPDATES.

THE REST OF THIS WEEK (THURSDAY-SUNDAY) WILL BE PUT TO UPDATING THIS STORY

WHILE MONDAY-WEDNESDAY WILL BE PUT TO UPDATING MY OTHER ONE

SO THAT ALL YOU READERS WILL BE ABLE TO READ MY CHAPTERS SOONER THEN NORMAL!

^,..,^

BUT ME BEING THE EVIL PERSON I AM THERE'S A CATCH MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

THERE MUST BE AT LEAST 10 VOTES ON THE CURRENT CHAPTER OF MY STORIES OR NO UPDATE UNTIL THE VOTES REACH 10!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                       --------------Lux's POV---------------

Today was finally the day of the exams and I couldn't wait to take them and get a headband of my very own!

I was so excited for the exams I woke up before Kakashi and got myself ready and, decided I would wake Kakashi up early since he was always waking up late and then waking me up late.

Setting my scythe by the front door I snuck over to Kakashi's room that was a door down from mine with a coat closet in between, I silently opened the bedroom door and took a peek inside to check if he was still sleeping or not.

Kakashi was still fast asleep in his bed so I snuck in the room and crept over to the bed like...well a ninja, without waking Kakashi I climbed up onto the bed and took a deep breath in then slowly let it out.

Putting a big grin on my face I started to jump up and down on the bed and around Kakashi.

"WAKIE WAKIE KAKASHI! ITS EXAM DAY!" I yelled as I jumped around on the bed causing him to wake with a start and fall of the bed.

I laughed as Kakashi groaned and got up off the floor, his silver hair was a limp mess and his scar was as clear as day with his head band off.

He looked at the clock on his bed side night stand and saw that it was 6am, his left eye widened in shock then turned to me with a very annoyed look on the portion of his face that wasn't hidden behind his mask.

"Why in the world did you wake me up at six in the morning?!" He asked in a not so happy tone of voice.

"Cause its exam day and you always wake up late" I said as I jumped off his bed.

He sighed and walked into the bathroom while I went into the kitchen to make breakfast since Kakashi couldn't cook, and back at the base I cooked for my family every once in a while.

I was almost done making the last pancake when Kakashi walked into the kitchen fully dressed and ready to go, flipping the last pancake onto the pile I placed them on the table along with a plate of bacon and eggs.