Chapter 8: Party Time For Lux At Kakashi's Test!

HEY MY READERS!

AS PROMISED AFTER 10 VOTES I PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A SHOUT OUT TO MY BEST FRIEND BeauifullyForsaken OR AS I CALL HER V

SHE'S AN AMAZING WRITER AND ONE OF THE COOLEST FRIENDS TO HAVE!

^,..,^ LUV YOU LONG LOST TWIN SISSY!!!

SHE'S JUST STARTED AS A WATTPAD MEMBER AND HAS JUST STARTED A NARUTO FAN-FACTION CALLED The Burning Snow.

SO CHECK IT OUT AND LEAVE HER SOME COMMENTS!

IN THIS CHAPTER YOU WILL GET A SMALL GLIMPSE OF LUX'S POWER AND WHAT SHE CAN REALLY DO.

AND THE MUCH AWAITED FIGHT BETWEEN KAKASHI AND LUX!

HAPPINESS ^_^ THIS STORY IS IN THE TOP 150 FAN-FICTIONS!

AND IT HAD OVER 500 READS AND 70 VOTES! WOOHOO!

HERES CHAPTER 8!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                         ------------Lux's POV-----------

I woke up early again so that I could pull a prank on Kakashi that I did to uncle Hidan once a week on randoms days, It was a lot of fun to see the look o his face when I did it then run off giggling as he tried to kill me.

I quickly jumped into the shower and got myself cleaned up and dressed, I quietly ran into the kitchen with a huge bright blue bucket in hand.

Opening the freezer I dumped a bunch of ice into the bucket then filled the bucket almost to the top with cold tap water, I had a big grin on my face as I walked over to Kakashi's room with my bucket of ice cold water.

I silently entered his room and walked up the wall until I was standing right above him, I suppressed my giggles as I tipped the bucket of water over and dumped its icy contents onto Kakashi.

Kakashi jumped up with a scream as the ice water hit him like a wave, I lay now rolling around laughing on the ceiling while Kakashi looked around the room to see where the water had come from until he heard me and looked up.

Kakashi gave me a glare before jumping up, grabbing my left leg making me fall to the floor. Both me and Kakashi groaned as we got up at the same time, we glared at each other then I went into the kitchen while Kakashi got ready for today's test.

After gathering all of my weapons and eating some breakfast, I left a note on the kitchen table telling Kakashi that I would be at the training grounds where we were all to meet at later today and left the house.

I flashed over to the training grounds and had a quick look around to make sure no one was around to see what I was about to do, digging my hand into my cloak pocket I pulled out my plum purple Akatsuki ring with the symbol for witch on it.

I put the ring on my middle finger then sat on top of one of the stumps and did a hand seal while I closed my eyes, opening my eyes I was in my rainbow colored non psycial body and I was back at the base.

Pain and Daddy had taught me this jutsu when I turned 7 and it was one the the hardest jutsu I had ever mastered and that was saying a lot.

I wandered the halls of the base for some time before I found someone, and it just happen to be my big brothers Tobi and Deidara. They were both in the living room and like usual Tobi was running away from Deidara while Deidara tried to kill him with his clay bombs again.