Chapter 27: Oh hell...

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, I LEFT YOU ALL SUFFERING WITH THAT CLIFF HANGER

AND NOW I THINK I SHALL LET YOU SUFFER A TAD BIT MORE...

NAH, YOU HAVE ALL SUFFERED ENOUGH BY WAITING 3 LONG MONTHS FOR THE NEXT UPLOAD

SORRY AGAIN FOR THAT BTW

NOW HERE IS THE NEXT LONG AWAITED CHAPTER!

ENJOY!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     ------------------------------------------------------Lux's POV---------------------------------------------------------

I stood there, stock still as I stared at the group of people standing in front of me. It was impossible, there was no way this was real. I HAD to be dreaming, ya that's it, the spell went wrong and now I'm dreaming. That has to be it, there is no way that what I am seeing can be real, it's just not possible.

"Who are you and where did you come from" Demanded a familiar silver haired masked man, he stood in a battle ready stance with his kunai knife at the ready. The two familiar yellow and pinked haired ones also took the same stance as I just stood before them.

"This is not possible..." I spoke aloud to myself, still slightly thinking this was all a dream.

"I will not ask again" Kakashi spoke in a harsh tone, something I had not heard in a long time. Years it has been since I have heard his voice and seen him, I had long since given up all hope of returning to this place. Yet here I stand, back in the world I was raised in but not born into.

"How?" I said as I fell to my knees, my body unable to cope with the shock.

"How is that so many years have passed, yet you all remain the same?" I looked up from the ground at them, tears streaming from my eyes falling to the dirt, dampening it with my joy and heart felt sadness.

"What are you talking about?" Kakashi and the others looked at me confused.

"Kakashi, can you not recognise the child you took in so long ago?" He looked even more confused as did the others.

"Who the hell are you lady?!" Naruto shouted at me.

"I am Lux Uchiha, your former friend, comrade and team mate" They all looked at me in pure disbelief as I told them.

"That's impossible, Lux has only been missing for four months" Sakura spoke up. "So stop lying and tell us who you really are"

"I am Lux, I can prove it to you" I said as I got to my feet making them tense up again. They quickly got back into a fighting stance, ready to strike if I make one wrong move.