Chapter 3:Welcome To The Akatsuki Now Try Not To Die

• Dedicated to Victoria Faith Gonzalez

HIYA READERS!

WOOHOO 9 VOTES! I WAS SOOOOOO HAPPY WHEN I SAW THIS WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING SO I DECIDED TO WORK THROUGH THE ENTIRE DAY TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER FOR ALL YOU READERS.

It may be short im not sure but if it is im sorry, its hard to write two storys at once and manage everything.

Now without further adue I give you chapter 3!

ENJOY!

                                 ------------------------------Lux's POV------------------------------

All I felt was warmth, no cold what so ever which was odd. She had never slept somewhere where she was completely warm without the chill of the cold, she smiled in her sleep as she enjoyed this new found peace and happiness without the coldness of the world.

I moved closer to the source of the warmth and snuggled up to it with a happy sigh, I have no idea what time it is but I don't care I don't ever want to leave this new found warmth.

Then the warmth was suddenly gone, groping around with my hands I tried to find the warmth but it was no where to found. Where did it go? it was just here a minute ago! I groaned and rolled over and in the process I fell off the bed and landed on the floor with a thud.

"Get up your training starts in an hour" Itachi said as he dropped a bundle of clothes on my head.

I pulled the clothes off my head and sat up and glared at him.

"Bathroom?" I asked him, he pointed at the first door on the left side of the room opposite of the bed.

Standing up I picked up the clothes and when into the bathroom, there is a shower, sink and toilet. Its a simple bathroom with nothing fancy. Oddly I liked it that way, living on the streets I always felt out of place in fancy places so I never liked fancy things or places.

I took off my ripped ratty clothes and threw them in the waste basket then turned on the shower, I stood outside of the shower with a towel wrapped around me until the water was nice and warm. Hanging up the towel I stepped into the shower and stood under the spray letting the water wash away all the dirt and grime I haven't been able to wash away in some time.

I washed my hair twice since I hadn't washed it in I would about a good week or so, grabbing the bar of soap I washed my entire body and scrubbed until my skin was as red as a lobster. Now done with my shower I shut the water off and stepped out of the shower grabbing the towel off its hook, I quickly dried myself off and put my pure snow white hair up wrapped in the towel to dry for a bit.

Picking up the bundle of clothes I opened it and inside was a simple short sleeve shirt with a long sleeve armor fishnet under shirt, black shorts with armor fishnet leggings, toe-less shoes which was odd and a cloak just like fish face Kisame and Itachi has only smaller to fit me perfectly.

"HEY BRAT HURRY UP!" Fish face Kisame yelled as he banged on the bathroom door as I put the cloak on.

"IM COMING! HOLD YOUR HORSES FISH FACE!" I yelled back at him as I opened the bathroom door and walked right passed him and out of the bedroom.

"My name is Kisame NOT fish face!" He said very annoyed with my nickname for him.

Kisame followed me out of the room the led me down the hallway to a large room with a kitchen to the left, a dinning area in the middle of the room and a living room like set up to the right side of the room.

Sitting at the large dinning was a bunch of people I didn't know, there was a woman with blue hair and a flower in her hair, a guy who looked like he was only a few years older then me with bright red hair, a half black half white man who looked like a plant, a guy with yellow eyes and his entire face covered by a mask, a shirtless grey haired guy who was currently cursing at the masked man,then there was a guy wearing an orange mask with short hair and a blond man whose hair was in a high pony tail.