Chapter 11: Lilith Arrives in the Leaf!

JUST AS I PROMISED THE STORY WILL START TO PICK UP IN THIS CHAPTER

AND THE TWIST WILL BE COMING EITHER NEXT CHAPTER OR CHAPTER 13!

BUT MOST LIKELY CHAPTER 13 SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER TWO CHAPTERS FOR IT

HEHEHEHEHE BOW DOWN TO MY EVIL-NESS AND WORSHIP ME >=3

JUST KIDDING...........OR AM I?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            ------------------------------------------------Lilith's POV------------------------------------------------------

We had finally made it to the Leaf Village, it was a long week for me having to travel at a normal pace along with Tamari and Shikamaru. So badly I wanted to just break out into full speed and run to the Leaf village as fast as I could and finally see Lux after three long years. Reaching the main gates we were greeted by two Chunin and told to report to the Hokage's office.

Odd I thought as we made our way to the Hokage's building, why would the hokage want to see us? I mean it would make sense that she wanted to see Shikamaru but not all three of us, that made no sense at all unless something was wrong.

We reached the Hokage's office within minutes and raced up the stairs as fast as we could, not wanting to keep the Hokage waiting. Stopping at the door to the Hokage's office Shikamaru knocked twice and waited until we got the ok from the Hokage to come inside, walking into the room Lady Tsunade the Hokage had a serious look on her face and looked right at me.

"Lilith your Lux's sister right?" She asked me.

"Yes I am, why do you ask?"

"She was kidnapped a week ago, but by who we still do not know." She said with a dead serious tone of voice.

"SHES BEEN WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Calm down Lilith, this is the Hokage your yelling at" Tamari tried to calm me down.

"How did it happen" I demanded.

"We think it happened while she was on her way home, right after she had taken and passed the Anbu Exam" Lady tsunade informed me.

"Why havent you found out who took her yet?" I demanded again.

"By the time we found out it happened she and the people who took her were long gone and left no trace what so ever" She replied.

"Why wasnt I told sooner that this had happened?!" I growled at her.

"You had already left Suna when I had sent word to you and the Kazekage about her kidnapping and I couldn't spare any shinobi to send word to you" She sighed deeply.

"Dammit. Three years i've waited for her to return and finally when I get to see her again, some bastard takes her from me!" I punch the wall closest to me in anger.

I stormed out of the Hokages office and ran off to find the only person I blame for allowing Lux to be taken, I jumped from roof top to roof top and ran through the streets in search of them. I looked from the training grounds to the markets and even the housing district but couldn't find them anywhere, and I was about to give up until I spotted my target walking down the street.

Running I jumped into the air pulling out a kunai and lunged at them, my target pulled out a kunai of their own blocking mine but fell backwards due to the shear amount of force behind my jump. So I was no straddling them with my kunai locked with theirs, and pure anger surging through me for them to allow Lux to be kidnapped.