Chapter 16: A Jump in Time!

OK SO THIS CHAPTER WILL BE A TIME JUMP OF THE NEXT FOUR YEARS OF LUX'S LIFE

TO THOSE HOPING TO SEE LUX GO BACK TO THE NARUTO WORLD, IT MIGHT HAPPEN OR IT MIGHT NOT YOU NEVER KNOW!

BUT FOR NOW LUX IS IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!

THIS CHAPTER WILL MOST LIKEY BE SHORTER THEN ALL THE OTHER CHAPTERS

BUT REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A TIME JUMP CHAPTER AND A LONGER ONE WILL COME AFTER THIS ONE!

NOW HERE IS CHAPTER 16!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     ------------------------------------------------3rd person POV---------------------------------------------------------

Lux had been unable to find a way back to her own world but stayed in the Soul Society and trained hard with Kenpachi Zaraki, she had become a Soul Reaper only three months after she had completely healed from the wounds Kenpachi had given her when she first found her self in the Soul Society.

She had changed a lot in the four years she has spent in the Soul Society, once the wounds on her face had healed she put a black eye patch over her eye but left the scar visible, she had let her hair grow out again so that her snow white locks went all the way down to her butt. Her skills with her swords were at a Captain's level but she wasn't apart of any Squad even though she lived and trained with Squad eleven.

(to the right is how she looks now)-------------------------------------------------------------------->

The two swords she had gotten in the Land of Dragons turned into her Zampakto, the left one was black while the right one was white and their names were Yin and Yang. The black one controlled the shadows while the white one controlled the light, and when combined in their Shikai form transformed into a scythe.

She had long since thrown off her Akatsuki cloak thinking that her family was long since dead and there was no point in keeping an old rag that no longer fit, in stead she wore a pure white Hiori, like the Captain's jacket Kenpachi wore but without any symbol on its back and it was also sleeve-less like his as well, she also wore a black mask that covered the bottom part of her face, so that her mouth and nose were covered.

Little Yachiru became like a sister to her, fighting together, training together and even playing games with each other. Lux over time had started to become more and more like Kenpachi, she was very strong, fast and deadly. She loved fighting and killing but most of all her powers made her almost impossible to kill or harm, so very few people dared to challenge her.

She was very close to mastering her Zampakto's and achieving Banki, she trained hard every day so that she kept getting stronger and stronger. She fought against Kenpachi when ever she could because he was the only person that ever was a challenge for her and it was the same for him as well, and each time they fought both of them got stronger.

Lux still stayed in Kenpachi's room since there wasn't anywhere in the Squad eleven barracks where a room for her could be built, but it didn't matter to her or Kenpachi, it only made things easier for the both of them to see when the other would be ready to fight again.

Lux becoming like Kenpachi didn't say much at all anymore but spoke with her actions not her words, so a lot of people were wary of her and made sure to get out of her way and fast. Since Lux was not 18 and far from being child size anymore she no longer road on Kenpachi's back like she did three years ago when she was smaller and younger.

If anyone wanted to find Lux all they had to do was look for Kenpachi for she rarely left his side just like Yachiru, though not many people ever went looking for her. She had made a few close friends in the Soul Society but most of them were in Squad eleven, she had made friends with a few from the other Squads but she didn't see them as much as she did the ones from Squad eleven.

She no longer celebrated her birthday and told no one when it was since it reminded her to much of the days she spent back with her Akatsuki family back in the other world, though from time to time some of the Squad eleven members would pick a random date each year to throw her a party and which she would get pissed and just sit through it annoyed.

She had also gone to the world of the living a few times on missions to destroy hallows that had killed the Soul Reapers in charge of the area's that they were charged with and stayed until a replacement could be sent, though she slightly enjoyed being in the world of the living where it reminded her of her own world, except the suffering and war of coarse.

Many times she thought of asking Head Captain Yamamoto if she could stay in the world of the living and watch over an area of her own, but she would most likely miss life in the Squad eleven barracks to much and without Kenpachi to fight she wouldn't get as strong on her own and by herself.

Since Lux was always with Kenpachi and she was a woman now people assumed that the two of them were a couple and began to start calling her Lady Zaraki or Lady Kenpachi, both her and Kenpachi ignored such names and rumors though they them selves had no idea what kind of relationship they shared.

They both shared a room and lived like a couple would but they weren't a couple nor had they ever been on a date or even thought that they had such feelings for each other, so they didn't think much on what they called Lux or what they thought that Kenpachi and Lux were. They just continued on with their lives not caring what others said or thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE!

CHAPTER 16 UP NOT HOURS AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER!

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

NOW DONT FORGET TO VOTE!

COMMENT ON WHO YOU THINK LUX SHOULD BE WITH!

AND FAN PEOPLE FAN!!!!

NEXT CHAPTER TO COME OUT VERY SOON!!!!