Chapter 8: The Path Splits Once More!

HEHEHEHEHE I KNOW I WAS EVIL LAST CHAPTER LEAVING YOU ALL WITH A BIG CLIFF HANGER

BUT HERE COMES ONE OF THE BIG TWISTS I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT

IT'S GOING TO SHOCK YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU LOVE IT

AND LETS JUST SAY IT BRINGS EVERYTHING FULL CIRCLE

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW, I WANT FEED BACK!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     ---------------------------------------------------Valora's POV-------------------------------------------------------

Cold, all I felt was cold. No pain as I was surrounded by darkness, sinking in the deep abyss of the sea. I felt some what at peace in the cold embrace of the darkness, it calmed me and soothed me unlike anything had ever done before. My body felt heavy like rocks filled my clothes, yet oh so light like I was a feather in the wind.

      ------------------------------------------------Third Person POV--------------------------------------------------

The ocean was calm and skies clear, drift wood floated on the waters surface rolling with the rocking of the constant current. Clad in black, the body of a young silver haired person lay sprawled out on a piece of drift wood. Their hair flowed with the current of the water washing up onto the drift wood, the long unfurled strands going back and forth with each swell.

A boat sailing by spotted the floating wreckage, and changed course to see what it was. As soon as their ship was close, they spotted the silver haired youth bobbing in the water half sprawled on a piece of drift wood. Quickly they moved up next to the young person and hauled them aboard, and wrapped them in a warm blanked.

          --------------------------------------------------Valora's POV---------------------------------------------------

I was warm again and the heavy feeling was gone, I didn't feel light anymore either. It was like I was just normal again, no weightlessness or heavy sinking feeling. The peaceful feeling was now gone as well, like it had never happened. I missed the comforting peacefulness of the surrounding darkness, but this new warm feeling still gave me peace of mind like I was safe back in my parents arms.

I started to hear the sound of voices, and I started to feel the wet cloth clinging to my skin. Letting out a light moan I tried to open my eyes, at first I was unable to open my eyes but after a few minutes of trying I finally lifted my heavy eye lids.

Strange looking people were standing all around me, looking at me with a strange curiosity. I was lying on the deck of a boat wrapped in some sort of cloth, my clothes were soaking wet along with my hair. Sitting up I was softly pushed back down by a sweet looking woman, her soft innocent eyes gave me comfort and told me to trust her.