Chapter 2: The Return to Konoha

YAY CHAPTER 2!!!

I KNOW I HAVE KEPT EVERYONE WAITING FOR A LITTLE WHILE BUT HERE IT FINALLY IS!

NOW DUE TO WATTPADS UPDATE AND NEW LAYOUT IT MAY TAKE LONGER TO UPDATE NEXT TIME

SO PLEASE HOLD ON THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP VERY SOON AFTER THIS ONE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              ----------------------------------------------Lux's POV---------------------------------------------------

With my old Leaf village head band in my hand I walked up to the main gates of Konoha only to be stopped by two armed Leaf shinobi, odd she thought, she knew that shinobi are weary of strangers but to stop a stranger that had shone no sighs of aggression with weapons drawn something was defiantly wrong here.

"Stop!" The first shinobi yelled.

"State your village and your business stranger" The second one said.

Sighing inwardly I slightly pushed my cloak aside and threw my head band at them, both of them jumped as the strip of cloth and metal plate landed at their feet. The second shinobi bent down and picked up my head band while the other one watched me closely, his grip tightening on his kunai knife.

"your a Leaf ninja?!" The second shinobi said in disbelief.

"Yes, I've been away for three years and have come to speak with old man Hokage" The two shinobi looked at me with a sad look in their eyes.

"The fourth Hokage died almost three years ago"

"How?" I asked them.

"He was killed fighting Orochimaru"

"Dam that Orochimaru" I hissed under my breath. "Who is the new Hokage?"

"Lady Tsunade has been the Hokage since the Third Hokage's death"

"Take me to her, i wish to speak with her" I said while holding my hand out for my head band.

"Very well but we will be taking all of your weapons"

             -----------------------------------------!0 Minutes Later---------------------------------------------

I was now standing before Lady Tsunade and for a fifty year old Sanin she looked surprisingly young and youthful, the shinobi that had taken my weapons were now placing them on the Hokage's desk in front of Lady Tsunade. She watched me very closely as she examined my weapons, I just stood there watching her in return with my hood pulled low over my face.

"Who are you?" Tsunade asked finally.

"My name is Lux Uchiha" I stated plainly.

"Remove your hood" She demanded.

I did what she said and removed my hood and the two shinobi who had brought me here as well as took my weapons gasped in shock, so some people remember me after all. Tsunade looked at the two shocked shinobi with a look of confusion, then looked back at me with a questioning look.