Chapter 4: Hello again!

YES CHAPTER 4 AT LAST!!!

AND YAY 20 VOTES ON THE LAST CHAPTER!

AND I KNOW I KNOW THE LAST CHAPTER WAS A TEARJERKER T~T

I CRIED WHEN I WROTE ABOUT LUX GOING TO THE THRID'S GRAVE

BUT ENOUGH OF MY RANTING

HERE IS CHAPTER 4!

ENJOY!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        --------------------------------------------------Lux's POV----------------------------------------------------------

It had been a long very long day, I got up bright and early at 6am and went out to train for the day and also to think on what Lady Tsunade said yesterday. Did I want to become an ANBU or just another Jonin? This thought was weighing on my mind heavily all day long and I didn't know which to choose.

I was now walking home tired and worn out from the long day of training and my thoughts on what I should choose, thinking on the two positions Jonin would be an easy position for me while ANBU would be a slightly harder position for me even with my skill and unique powers and ability's.

Taking out the keys to my apartment I walked inside, by the door was a bunch on ninja shoes which was odd since I didn't wear shoes, a habbit I got while in the Land of Dragons. Placing my hands on my katanas from under my cloak I got into a fighting stance, then out of the blue a bunch of familiar people jumped up from behind the furniture shouting.

"SURPRISE WELCOME HOME LUX!"

Not expecting people to jump up and yell I drew my katanas and swung and the closest person, but upon seeing who it was I stopped an inch away from their head. Sheathing my katanas I turned and walked out of the apartment, and jumped up to the roof and ran.

As I ran I tried to stop the tears that threatened to fall, I left without telling anyone but Lilith and here is everyone I knew a few years later standing in my living room happy im back. They should hate me for leaving, for not telling them I was leaving, for not telling them where I was going and why I was going.

For the second time in my life I felt guilty about leaving, the first time was when I learned Orochimaru killed Old man Hokage just after I left.

Soon enough I found myself standing on top of Old man Hokage's head on the Hokage mountain, Irronic that I would end up here where the only thing left of the Old man was carved here. I sat down looking down at the Old man's carved face and sighed and thought on if I didn't leave I could have saved him.

       ------------------------------------------------Kakashi's POV-----------------------------------------------------

I watched as Lux swung her katana's at me but suddenly stopped an inch from my face, then turned and walked out of the apartment and left. I don't get it shouldn't she be happy to see all of her friends again? I was confused.

"Kakashi-Sensei are you sure that was Lux? I couldn't even tell who that was, their face was covered by that hood on their cloak" Sakura said.

"Lady Tsunade said that this is Lux's apartment so that should be her" I replied.

"I'll go find her" I said then left to find Lux.

                  --------------------------------------------Lux's POV-----------------------------------------------