Chapter 6: First Day At School

OK I DO NOT OWN NARUTO I ONLY OWN LUX AND THE PLOT I MADE UP THAT IS NOT IN THE ORIGINAL STORY LINE OF NARUTO!

AFTER WORKING HARD I WANTED TO PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR ALL YOU READERS!

SO ENJOY THE LATEST CHAPTER OF OUT OF ONE WORLD AND INTO THE NEXT!

ALSO I'VE DEDICATED THIS CHAPTER TO Trospf85  FOR SUPPORTING MY STORIES AND VOTING FOR THEM GIVING ME THE WILL TO CONTINUE TO WRITE!

SO THANK YOU Trospf85!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                      -----------------Lux's POV------------------

I awoke to the smell of smoke...Smoke?! I jumped out of bed in a flash and ran out the bedroom. 'Oh no don't tell me Deidara blew up the shove again!' I yelled inside my mind as I ran into the kitchen but what I find Isn't Deidara but Kakashi trying to cook breakfast.

I just stood in the door way bewildered at the site before me.

"Umm...Kakashi what are you doing?" I asked confused as to why he was standing in the kitchen wearing an apron and burning something on the stove.

"Well I was trying to cook breakfast but...things didn't go as planned" He chuckled with a closed eye smile.

"So no breakfast?" I asked him a bit sad that there might not be any breakfast.

"How about instant ramen?" He asked me.

"Ok, I'll go get dressed while you make breakfast and please don't burn it this time" I said as I ran back to Kakashi's room.

Once I shut the bedroom door I quickly took a shower and got dressed in the outfit Grandma Konan got me and put on my weapon pouches, Akatsuki cloak, the scythe I got from Hidan and I put on the necklace Itachi had given me when he adopted me. It is a simple silver chain choker with an the Uchiha clan crest as a pendant.

Pulling my hair out from under my cloak I gave my waist long snow white hair a quick brush and put it up in a high pony tail with a black ribbon, I left my cloak unzipped to allow me to move freely without restraint.

Opening my pack I searched around for anything I might be missing, opening one of the side pockets I found my very special summoning scroll that Itachi had gotten me from the Land of Wolves when he went on a mission there.

Taking the scroll out of my pack I put it in my large weapons pouch along with the weapons Kisame had given me awhile back on my birthday.

I put everything back in my pack that I didn't need and left the room to see if Kakashi has finished making the instant ramen for our breakfast since his first attempt had gone very bad.

I skipped into the kitchen as Kakashi had set the ready to eat ramen on the small kitchen table, taking off my scythe I set it down next to the table and took the seat opposite Kakashi and dug into my instant ramen breakfast.

After breakfast Kakashi handed me a piece of paper with directions to the school and then left to go shopping so that there would be more food in the house for me.

The piece of paper said that school started in an hour while it took me one and a half hours to find the place, the directions Kakashi gave me weren't every good to start with so in the end I just asked a random villager who was more than happy to help me out.