Chapter 11: Operation Whack Shack - Welcome to Hell Lux Style!

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPLOAD BUT I HAD SCHOOL AND I HAVENT SLEPT SINCE....

SINCE WELL 6PM MONDAY NIGHT SO BY THE TIME I GOT HOME I PASSED OUT XD

THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE A FILLER CHAPTER ABOUT THE WEEK LUX STAYS WITH ZABUZA AND HAKU.

AND BEFORE YOU SAY BOO THIS IS GOING TO BE A VERY FUNNY CHAPTER THAT I KNOW YOU WILL ALL ENJOY READING OVER AND OVER.

NOW SINCE THE VOTES KEEP COMING IN FASTER THEN I CAN WRITE I HAVE UPPED THE PRICE YET AGAIN!

IT IS NOW 20 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SORRY READERS ^,..,^

Lux: Awwwe Cat-Chan your such a meanie to the readers.

Cat: I am? I'm only trying to keep my sanity here T~T is that so much to ask?

Zabuza: Well seeing as your talking to a bunch of fictional characters you lost your sanity a long time ago lady.

Cat: Well aren't you a rude one, to think I had a crush on you. And for insulting me i'm going to let Lux do what ever she wants to in this chapter. ~smirks evily~

Lux: REALLY?! ~jumps up and down in joy~

Zabuza: I'm going to kill you -.- ~runs at me with his sword~

Cat: I don't think so ^,..,^ ~ rewrites it so that Zabuza's sword is a pool noodle~

Zabuza: WHAT THE HELL?! ~looks at his sword turned pool noodle~

Cat: Taste the rainbow bitch! Muahahahahaha!

Zabuza: You are one insane chick o.o

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                  -----------Kakashi's POV------------

Lux had been gone a week now and there was still no sign of her what so ever.

I was starting to wonder if she betrayed us and left with Zabuza to find Itachi and the rest of the Akatsuki, if the Akatsuki showed up here we would all be in a whole world of pain and trouble. I doupt that even I am a match for any of the Akatsuki members, if Lux could beat me and she was only eight years old the other members would wipe the floor with me.

Most part of the week I trained Sasuke, Naruto and Saskura in chakra control by having them climb trees without using their hands. Sakura showed the most promise until Sasuke glared at her and she tried to make herself look bad to make him look better.

It took both Naruto and Sasuke a few days and nights of non stop training to finally master the chakra control needed to climb the trees, with the help of some friendly rivalry to push each other to keep going until they couldn't move.

I now sat on the roof of Tazuna the bridge builder's house looking up at the clear night sky, the stars shone brightly in the dark stillness and the light of the full moon light up forest making it have a sinister feel to it as the predators of the night stalked their oblivious prey.