Chapter 20: Lux Meets The Espada!

WOOHOO 30,000 READS!

IM SUPER HAPPY TO HAVE SOOOOOOOOOO MANY READS

ALSO I KNOW IVE BEEN ONLY WRITING ON THIS STORY AND NOT ON MY OTHERS

BUT IVE GOT WRITERS BLOCK ON ALL OF THEM BUT THIS ON LOL

SO AS SOON AS I GET OVER MY WRITERS BLOCK YOU CAN EXPECT NEW CHAPPYS SOON!

NOW HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     ---------------------------------------------------3rd person POV------------------------------------------------------

Kenpachi was furious when he had learned that while running away Tosen had attacked and taken Lux with him, Gin and Aizen to Hueco Mundo the relm of the hallows. This news put him in a very foul mood and he tried to make himself feel better by trying to fight Ichigo as soon as his wounds had healed but Ichigo only ran away stating he was never fighting Kenpachi again and that he was out of his mind and crazy.

Soon Ichigo and his friends left the Soul Society to go back to the world of the living and the Soul Society went on with the business of trying to fill the empty Captain's positions due to Chaptain's 3, 5 and 9 all leaving for Hueco Mundo with Lux as their captive, even though Lux was a member of the 13 Court Guard Squads and of high rank there was nothing they could do at the moment. They had no choice but to hope she would be alright.

   --------------------------------------------------------Lux's POV------------------------------------------------------------

I was slowly starting to wake up, allowing my body to wake up on its own I just laid there waiting for my body to fully awaken. As I was doing so the sound of voices could be heard close by, almost like the voices were right next to her and oddly enough the voices were talking about her. Continuing to just lay there she listened to what they were talking about, hoping to find about why they were talking about her.

"So this is the human eh, she doesn't look like much. Tsh I could probably crush her with one blow" A rather aggressive voice said.

"Watch what you say Grimmjow, Lord Aizen would not be pleased to here you say that" A calm emotionless voice replied to the aggressive one.

"Why does Aizen even want this human anyways, just by looking at it you can tell it's weak" The aggressive voice said.

"She may not look it Grimmjow but she is very powerful and Lord Aizen wants her to bare his children" The calm voice scolded the aggressive one.

"Great so we have to babysit his soon to be bride!" Grimmjow boomed angrily.

"No Grimmjow, we must watch and protect her. She did not come willingly so she will try to escape and fight, so we must stop her from harming herself."

I have had enough of them taking about me like I wasn't here, taking a moment to make sure my body had fully awakened I decided I was going to show them how powerful I really was and give them the fully brunt of my monstrous spiritual pressure. Like turning on a faucet I let the full power of my spiritual pressure flow causing the room to start to shake.

"This spiritual pressure! It's coming from the human but how?! I've never felt a human with such powerful spiritual pressure before!" Grimmjow yelled.

Opening my right eye I looked at them with a hateful glare and started to sit up on the bed I was laying in, standing up the bed sheets fell to the floor and I started to walk towards the two hallow like men standing in the room. Giving them both a death glare I activated my Sharingan and sent them into my own little world where time moved much faster, a week in my world was only a minute in the real world.