Chapter 14: The Chunin Exams Part 1

YAY THE CHUNIN EXAMS AT LAST!

AND WITH ALL 20 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS I GIVE YOU CHAPTER 14!

ALSO TO THOSE READING MY OTHER FANFICTIONS NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE PUT UP EVERY SOON

SO PLEASE JUST WAIT A LITTLE LONGER FOR THEM AS I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH SCHOOL

ALSO SORRY TO SAY BUT LUX WILL NOT BE RUNNING INTO OROCHIMARU THIS CHAPTER

YAY THIS STORY IS BACK UP TO #66 IN FANFICTIONS AND #106 IN HUMOR!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                    ---------------------------Lux's POV------------------------------

I woke up to find myself in my bed in my room still dressed in yesterdays clothes, moving the covers aside I got out of bed and looked in the mirror that hung over my dresser. My eyes were puffy and red from crying and my face tear stained, using the sleeve of my Akatsuki cloak I wiped away the dried tears.

Once all traces of last night were wiped away I changed into a new outfit Kakashi had bought me, it was an all black over the shoulder crop short sleeve top with long sleeve mess armor and long black baggy pants that tucked into my ninja sandals.

Attaching my weapons pouches and filling them with all sorts of tools and weapons I put on my cloak but as usual left it open, putting my scythe on my back I put my pure snow white hair up into a high pony tail. Feeling like being a bit intimidating today I activated my Rinnegan and smirked at my refection in the mirror as my blood red eyes changed to a deep purple with rings in them.

I left my bed room behind and walked down the hall way and into the kitchen where Kakashi was sitting at the kitchen table reading one of his pervy books, I walked over to the fridge and took out the jug of milk pouring myself a glass then made a bowl of instant ramen for my breakfast.

I quickly slurped down my meal then left to meet up with the rest of my team, we were all to met up at the location where the first part of the Exams would be held thirty minutes before hand so we wouldn't be late.

Via roof tops I made it to the Exam location an hour before they were to begin so the rest of my team wasn't expected to show up for another thirty minutes, looking around the area I spotted a large tree and went over to it jumping up onto one of the larger branches higher up in the tree so as to have a view of the surrounding area so I could see my team approach from a distance.

"Your eyes, they've changed" I familiar voice said from above me.

I smirked to myself and looked up to see Gaara standing on a branch a little higher up in the tree then mine.

"Hi Sand Panda" I said happily up at him, he scowled down at me but it didnt bother me one bit.

"Why do you call me that?" He asked as he sat down on his branch.

"Because" I giggled. "Your from the Village Hidden in the Sand and you have dark rings around your eyes like a Panda"

I jumped up onto his branch and poked the love kanji on his forehead and smiled at him.

"Your not afriad of me?" He asked me with a hint of confusion in his eyes.

"Nope" I said popping the P.