Chaper 25: Unexpected Surprise

OMG I AM SOOOOOO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE

BUT I MOVED AND THEN A WAS SUPER BUSY WITH A LOT OF STUFF

AND I GOT WRITERS BLOCK ON THIS STORY AS WELL AS BUSTING ASS TO KEEP UP WITH THE ANIME SO I KNOW WHATS GOING ON X.X

BUT HERE IT IS AT LAST!

CHAPTER 25 OF OUT OF ONE WORLD AND INTO THE NEXT;  PART 2: THE RETURN OF LUX!

ALSO DUE TO ME STARTING UPDATING ON MY OTHER STORIES ITS NOW 25 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       ----------------------------------------------------Lux's POV--------------------------------------------------------

It had been a few days since I was forced to marry Aizen and I hadn't seen him since, in fact even since Aizen dragged me into his room and chained me to the bed I haven't seen a single person. I was quite odd if you ask me, after the first night I woke up to find my chains gone and tray of food sitting on the night stand.

Every day it would be the same thing, I wake up there is a tray of food on the night stand, at noon I take a shower and or bath, or sleep then there's more food on the night stand when I wake up or come out of the bathroom. Same thing for dinner as well but I never see or here anyone come or go and I'm not allowed to leave the room, trust me I've tried and it didn't end well.

I jumped up off the bed as the entire room shook and things started to fall and break around me, running over to the window I saw nothing but the endless sand. That meant what ever caused that quake just now was some where in Las Noches, or under it. This might be my chance to escape and get away from here at last, but I wouldn't put to much hope into it since last time I escaped I was dragged back only a day later.

The door to the room was smashed open as Grimmjow burst through the door, with a tied up Orihime over his shoulder. Walking up to me he set Orihime on the floor then quickly tied me up as well, then picking us both up he walked out of bedroom leaving the shattered door where it lay. Once out in the hallway he covered us in tan sack like bags so he couldn't see, or I guess couldn't be seen as well.

Grimmjow carried us around for what seemed like hours to me, I mean under a light proof sack your perception of time is shit useless and only makes things seem way worse then they really are. As I was starting to doze off from being lulled to sleep by the rocking motion of Grimmjow carrying us, I was suddenly jolted awake by a falling sensation.

He then pulled the sacks off of our heads as we were falling, being able to see now that the sacks had been removed we landed on our feet. Looking around I looked in front of me in shock and so did Orohime, lying on the ground with a massive hole in his chest was the Ichigo kid who had caused a big mess in the Soul Society but ended up saving it in the end and the Rukia girl.

"Heal him" Grimmjow demanded us.

"No, you will only hurt him more" Orihime cried silent tears.