Chapter 19: Ryoka in the SeiReiTei and Aizen Dead!

OH YA SOOOOOO CLOSE TO 30,000 READS ON THIS STORY

I CANT WAIT TO GET TO 30,000 READS ^_^

OK OK OK I WONT KEEP YOU GUYS VERY LONG THIS TIME

SO HERE IS CHAPTER 19!

MAKING PART 2 NOW LONGER THEN PART 1!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         ----------------------------------------------------Lux's POV--------------------------------------------------------

After the news of Aizen's death and then news of the Ryoka getting into the SeiReiTei all Squads were in a frenzy and a panic, Kenpachi wanting to fight the strongest of the Ryoka ran off with me and Yachiru in tow. For the most part we ran around for hours getting lost due to Yachiru and Kenpachi's bad sense of direction, I would have told them the right way to go but Yachiru would say the other way and Kenpachi would ignor us both.

That wasn't even the worst part either, since the Ryoka split into five groups upon entering the SeiReiTei we didn't even know who we were after or if they were the strongest of their group, but that didn't matter to Kenpachi he wanted to find a Ryoka so he could see for himself which one was the strongest so that he could have some fun.

After who knows how long Kenpachi decided to sit and wait for the Ryoka to come to him and just as he was about to get bored of waiting and go looking for the Ryoka again, a group of two and a weak Soul Reaper showed up just in time. Kenpachi releasing his spiritual pressure knocked out the two weaker ones and we all jumped down onto the street where an orange haired boy with a Zompakto and Soul Reaper robes stood.

"Kenpachi Zaraki" The boy said in shock.

"Kenny look, you scared those other ones pretty bad" Yachiru said as she jumped off Kenpachi's back and onto the boys shoulder.

Freaked out by Yachiru's speed he flung her off his shoulder and yelled at her, stepping out from behind Kenpachi I picked up Yachiru and put her on my own back and started to scold her.

"It's rude to jump onto other people, and besides we should be moving. Kenpachi has his fight now" Yachiru nodded her head and we jumped up onto the roof of a near by building to watch the fight.

The boy wasn't all that good of a fighter and ran once he found out that he couldn't cut Kenpachi but soon stopped and tried again, it was like a boring game of cat and mouse and about half way through I stopped watching and just laid there feeling their spiritual presser for any changes at all. Just as the fight was getting good a messenger came to deliver a message for me, Yachiru and Kenpachi but Yachiru scared him off.

Noticing a change in Kenpachi's spiritual pressure I looked down to see both him and the boy on the ground bleeding badly, jumping down with Yachiru we thanked the boy for fighting with Kenpachi and to stay alive to fight with him again and then carried him off, upon waking up Kenpachi tried to speak with his Zompakto but failed then passed out.

I ran off for Captain Unohana to come and heal Kenpachi and we were taken to were other people had battled the Ryoka and lost were being treated and healed, once Kenpachi was healed Yachiru had come back with a lower ranking member of our Squad along with a Ryoka girl with orange hair like the boy Kenpachi had battled.

Kenpachi decided to have the woman help him find Ichigo, the orange haired boy he had fought a few days ago, so Maki Maki, Ikkaku, Yumichika, me, Yachiru, Kenpachi and the Ryoka girl all went off in serch of Ichigo. After a quick stop by the holding cells to pick up three other Ryoka, who were the Friends of the Ryoka girl we then set off again.

Upon reaching another dead end we ran into chaptain's of Squad 9 and Squad 7 and their Lieutenants as well, Kenpachi wanting to fight all of them tried to send all of us on ahead without him but me, Ikkaku and Yumichika stayed behind, them to fight and me I just wanted to watch how Kenpachi would do but not help, he would only get mad if I did.

Ikkaku and Yumichika went some where else to do their fight so as not to get killed by Kenpachi while he had his own fight with Captain's Tosen and Komamura, it was a good fight to watch, no matter what they did even using their Bankai they couldn't beat Kenpachi which showed how powerful Kenpachi truly was. I was glad I stayed to watch this fight, or I would have missed out on a whole lot if I didn't.

Out of no where a report came from Squad 4's Lieutenant saying that the Captain's of Squads 9, 5 and 3 were all traitors of the Soul Society and that Captain Aizen was still indeed alive and at the top of the Hokiyo hill with Ryukia Kuchiki hostage, Turning I went to look at Captain Tosen who had vanished before Captain Komomura could attack him.

"Your cominng with me" I heard Captain Tosen say from behind me but before I could strike he hit me in the back of the neck and everything went black.

        ----------------------------------------------Third person POV---------------------------------------------

Tosen and Gin appeared next to Aizen just as he was about to take what he wanted from Ryukia and the other Captain's and Lieutenants gasped in shock as they saw Lux out cold in the arms of Captain Tosen, Once Aizen got what he wanted from Ryukia he tossed her aside and walked over to Gin and Tosen, then the others tried to attack them.

But Head Captain Yamamoto stopped them before they could attack as a Menos Grande opened the sky and was pulling Aizen, Gin and Tosen into Heuco Mundo, the world of the Hallows and told them that once that beam fell upoon them there was nothing they could do to stop them or attack them. They were unable to save Lux or stop Aizen, Gin and Tosen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GASP!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO LUX NOW?!?!?!?!

HEHEHEHEHE FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER!

ALSO VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND FAN , FAN, FAN!