Chapter 9: Lux Awakens, Kidnappers Revealed!

WOOHOO CHAPTER NINE UP SOOOOO SOON JUST LIKE THE LAST CHAPTER

DAM PEOPLE IM ON A ROLL HERE AFTER SOOOOOOOOOO MANY MONTHS OF NOT UPDATING IM STUFFED FULL OF IDEAS AND CRAP THAT NEEDS OUT LIKE NOW!

SO ALL OF YOU BETTER BE SUPER HAPPY THAT IM UPDATING FASTER THEN I USE TO CAUSE IM NOT SURE HOW LONG THIS FAST UPDATES WILL LAST

BUT FOR NOW BE HAPPY THAT YOU CAN FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SOONER LOL

AND ITS 20 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!

SO VOTE IF YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        ----------------------------Unknown's POV Two days after Lux's kidnapping--------------------------------

We had just made it back without any problems from the still unconscious Lux, though since we stopped giving her the tranquilizer she will be starting to wake up in only a matter of hours and then the questioning will begin. All of us were eager to find out where she has been for the past three years and what she has been doing.

She has grown a lot since the last time she was seen by anyone, she is taller, her hair is shorter and you could feel in the air how much more powerful she had become in the past few years, one can only imagine what new ability's and skills she acquired while she was missing.

Carrying Lux into the hideout I walked down the empty halls to the room we all agreed she would be kept in until she woke up, it was like what one would call a holding cell or prison but it was better if she was kept some where she couldn't easily escape without anyone knowing.

Opening the heavy steel door I walked into the small room and set her on the small bed in the corner and left, she may not like being kept in there but it was for her own safety. Walking down the hall way once again I went into the meeting room and took my seat waiting for the others to stop taking even though I hate to be kept waiting above all else.

Once all of them noticed me they all stopped talking and turned to me expecting some sort of news or something of importance since they didn't know that me and my partner had gone out and kidnapped Lux without their input, so all of them were wondering where both of us have been for the past week.

"Lux is asleep in room 13, she will be awake in a matter of hours" I stated plainly.

"WHAT?!" Everyone but my partner and I stood up and shouted in shock.

"She arrived back in the Leaf not two weeks ago so we decided to take her" My partner spoke up.

"Though we had her sedated so she doesn't even know what happened" I added.