Chapter 16: The Chunin Exams Part 3!

YAY CHAPTER 16!

MORE OF THE CHUNIN EXAMS WOOHOO YAY!

IM LIKE SUPER HAPPY THAT THIS STORY HAS GOT BACK UP IN THE RANKS!

#71 IN FANFICTIONS AND #97 IN HUMOR!

NOW HERE IS CHAPTER 16!

AND JUST TO LET ALL OF YOU KNOW THERE MAY BE ONE MORE PART TO THE EXAMS AFTER THIS ONE BEFORE THE FINAL STAGE OF THE EXAMS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      --------------------------------------Lux's POV----------------------------------------------

Everything was dark, the blackest darkness I have ever known surrounded me in this cold dark place. I was lying in what felt like water, pure ice cold water. My body felt as if every bone had been broken then crushed under a thousand pounds of pressure, never had my body been in such pain even after I had trained with Uncle Hidan.

I opened my eyes and slowly sat up, looking around there was nothing but pure darkness. My eyes couldn't pierce the darkness that surrounded me, no matter what I did I could not see through the deep darkness.

Standing up I then felt the dampness of my wet clothes, bending down I pressed my hand against the floor and felt the floor was covered in and inch of water. Where in the world am I? I thought as I stood back up, and why am I here?

"Hello Lux" An emotionless feminine voice said from behind me.

Quickly turning around there was a flash of orange and I had to quickly cover my eyes or become momentarily blinded by the light, bringing my arms down I saw that the flash of orange was the lighting of a massive fire.

What I supposed as the owner of the voice who had just spoke stood across from me on the other side of the massive fire, it was a teenage girl with short white hair wearing odd purple robes and carried two long black katanas strapped to her hips and deep blood red eyes that reminded me of my own and even more weird she wore no shoes.

(THE PICTURE TO THE RIGHT IS WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE)

"Who are you?" I asked the girl.

"I am you Lux" She stated as she just stood there in the light of the flames.

"No your not cause I am me" I said back.

"I am you only older, in time you will become me" She started to walk forward towards me then walked through the massive fire without a single flame burning her or her clothes.

"If your the older me why are you here? and where are we?" I asked confused.

"I am here to tell you to leave the Leaf village and to go to the land of Dragons, as to where we are is in your mind" She said as she stepped in front of me.

"The land of Dragons?"

"It is where you will learn how to truly master your powers"

"But what about Daddy and everybody in the Akatsuki and my friends in the Leaf?" I asked.

"You must forget about them for now, you are weak compared to how powerful you will become after you go to the land of Dragons. It may seem wrong but in the future you will need the power you will get and the power you will master, once your training is complete you may return to whom ever you wish"