Chapter 8: Where's Lux?!

I TOLD YOU THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE UP SOONER THEN THE LAST!

SEE I LIKE HAPPY SMILING FANS AND READERS!

AND I ALSO LIKE PUTTING IN TWISTS!

AND SPEAKING OF TWISTS I PUTTING ONE SOOOOOOO BIG IN THIS STORY THAT IT HAS NEVER BEEN PUT IN A NARUTO FAN FICTION EVER!

IM NOT SURE IF YOUR GOING TO LIKE IT OR NOT BUT IM GOING TO DO IT ANYWAYS SINCE IT HAS BEEN IN MY IDEA BOOK FOR MONTHS NOW!

BUT DONT WORRY THE TWIST WONT BE COMING INTO THE STORY FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER FOUR CHAPTERS OR SO.

HEHEHEHEHE YES I KNOW IM EVIL FOR TELLING YOU ALL THIS NOW AND MAKING YOU WAIT BUT WHERES THE FUN IN NOT MAKING YOU SIT ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEATS WONDERING WHAT CAT IS GONNA DO NEXT ^,..,^

20 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     -------------------------------------------------Kakashi's POV-----------------------------------------------------------

Once I left Lux with the Anbu who watched her test I went to find everyone to tell them the good news and to throw the congratulations party we had been planning is case she passed the Anbu Exam but knowing how skilled Lux was back when she took my test and then the Jonin Exams I knew without a doubt that she would pass and become an Anbu.

It was now two hours after I had left Lux at the Anbu training ground and she still hadnt come home to the surprise party we had all planned and were now camped out in the living room of her apartment waiting for her to come home, I know many of the Anbu would hold her up with congratulations and offers of joining their squad and things but I figured that would only keep her for little more then an hour.

Over two hours was far to long for Lux not to have escaped and came home, something was wrong and everyone could feel it in the air. Like a dark foreboding, warning of trouble stalking in the shadows, waiting for the moment to shatter any happy and peaceful moment it can get its claws into. Standing up from my seat on the couch I looked at each of the others then spoke.

"Im going to go see whats keeping Lux, if she comes back before I do just tell her I went looking for her" I said to all of them.

"Got it Kakashi-Sensei" Naruto shouted enthusiastically with a thumbs up.

With that said I left the apartment and started the walk over to the Anbu headquarters where I might or might not find Lux, and find out if she's still there trapped by the other Anbu or had already left, I only hope that she is still there because if not she is either taking a walk or in the worse possible case, missing.

Once at the Anbu headquarters I walked around looking for an Anbu that could tell me if Lux was still here or not, after a bit of wandering I finally found an Anbu back in the under ground training area, waving at them I walked over to them just as they had finished their training for the night.

"Hey do you happen to know where Lux is?" I asked them.

"No she left here over an hour ago saying she needed to get home" They both said while shaking their heads.

Without a word I ran out of the training grounds, out of the Anbu headquarters and across the village as fast as I could back to Lux's apartment cause if she wasn't there then she was missing or even worse yet kidnapped.

I jumped from roof top to roof to as fast as I could trying to get back Lux's apartment to see if she had made it back home or not but my gut told me that she wouldn't be there, but even so I had to check. Oddly this feels like three years ago when Lux left the village without a word and vanished without a trace but a little different.

This time Lux has a big reason to stay and no reason at all to leave besides her Akatsuki family but she wouldn't just leave without telling us if she was going back to her family, would she?. Landing on the roof of Lux's apartment I jumped onto the balcony and walked inside to see everyone still waiting around in the living room.

"Has Lux come back yet?" I asked them.

"No we were hoping she would be coming back with you when you left to look for her" Sakura replied in a worried tone.

Nodding my head I turned and went back to Lux's room and opened the door to find all of her stuff still in her room, it is then that my worst fears became a reality. Walking back out the Lux's room a went back into the living room and looked at everyone with a serious and worried look in my one visible eye.

"Lux has been kidnapped" I stated and everyone gasped in shock at my words.

"By who?!" Lee demanded.

"When?!" Sakura asked.

"WHAT?!" Naruto shouted along with a few others while the rest remained silent in shock.

"By who I do not know and when most likely within the last hour since Lux had left the Anbu headquarter over an hour ago saying she had to get home, we will all split up into groups of three and search the village for her or any suspicious people wandering around" I said to them seriously.

        ----------------------------------------------Unkown's POV-----------------------------------------------------

"They will have noticed her absence by now" I stated.

"Yes I know but this thing doesn't go any faster then this and its still another two days before we get back" My partner replied back to me in an annoyed tone which in turn made me mad.

"I hate keeping people waiting" I said back in an angered tone.

"Yes, yes everyone knows that!"

"One of these days im going to kill you" I growled at him.

"What ever, just make sure you keep injecting Lux with the tranquilizer every four hours until we get back" He grumbled at me.

      ------------------------------------------------Kakashi's POV--------------------------------------------------------

It has been almost six hours since Lux had disappeared and all we had found was a strip of cloth from her priestess robes a few blocks away from her apartment telling us she was taken only a short distance away from her home, but other then that we found nothing, not even Pakun could track her down.

I had just finished telling Lady Tsunande the news of Lux being kidnapped and needless to say she was not happy at all about it, she was livid and thanks to the up coming Chunin Exams she couldnt spare any shinobi to track her down, and even if she could they would be of no help at all since there was no trail to follow.

We can only hope that Lux is safe now, since that is all we can just about do until a trail or trace of her appears somewhere for us to follow, but that is very unlikely. This is the second time she has disappeared and slipped through my fingers but this time her life could be in danger and thats what bothers me the most this time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY CHAPTER 8!!!!!

I KNOW PROBABLY ALL OF YOU KNOW WHO KIDNAPPED HER BY NOW

BUT DONT SPOIL IT FOR THOSE WHO DONT!!!!!!

IF YOU DO NO NEXT CHAPPY FOR CHU!

LOL IM JUST KIDDING............................OR AM I?

ITS 20 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!