Chapter 3: Welcomed, Banished or Executed?

YAY CHAPTER 3!

AND I PROMISE ON MY LIFE THAT THIS CHAPTER WILL BE AT LEAST 3 PAGES

SORRY TO SAY IT WONT BE LIKE THE FIRST STORY WHERE IT WAS 5 PAGES PER CHAPTER

SINCE I WANT THIS STORY TO BE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE FOR YOU READERS WHO NEVER WANT IT TO END!!!

SO CHEER BE HAPPY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        ---------------------------------------------------Lux's POV-------------------------------------------------------

I stood there with my hand to my face as Lord Faul told Lady Tsunade and all of the others that I was the Dragon Priestess, it was one thing to let them know that the Land of Dragons was real and Dragons did exist but it was a whole other thing to tell them I was of such a high rank in the Land of Dragons.

"She's what?!" Everyone yelled in shock at the same time.

"The Dragon Priestess, the Priestess of the Dragons" Lord Faul said yet again.

"Must you tell them that Lord Faul" I let out a sigh.

"Why not, it is your given rank in the Land of Dragons and you do wear the robes of the Dragon Priestess" He replied.

I let out another sigh as everyone burst out into an assalt of questions at Lord Faul, most of the about the Land of Dragons and what it was like so I just took a seat near Lord Faul's feet.

The questions seemed to never end, it was like with every answer that they got it created ten more questions, and frankly it was getting on my nerves a bit. Standing I started to walk off hoping to get away from the constant chatter, but with my luck Lord Faul noticed and called out to me.

"Lux where are you going?" He asked.

I stopped and let out a silent sigh as I did so.

"I did not see a point in me being here as they were only asking you questions" I said.

"Well then I should go, I must get back anyways. Trouble always comes up when im not around" He said then disappeared in a massive puff of smoke similar to how he arrived.

Tsunade then walked up to me with a serious look upon her face.

"You wished to talk to me about something...before all of this came up" She said in a matching serious tone.

"Yes, I wish to return and claim the rank of Jonin which the third Hogake gave me" I stated back seriously.

"You wish to become a Leaf ninja once again?"

"Yes, I left to the Land of Dragons because of a dream I had told me to go in order to become stronger, for those around me who would depend on my strength in the future"

"I must think this over as you left without telling anyone, either you will be welcomed back, banished or executed as a missing nin" She said seriously.

"Until I have reached my decision you may stay in the Leaf village but you will be unnder the watch of the ANBU"

"I understand, thank you Lady Hokage"