Chapter 5: Reunion of team 7 or most of it

OK OK OK OK I KNOW THAT ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED BUT I DIDNT GET 20 VOTES UNTIL NOW!

SO IF YOU WANT TO BLAME SOMEONE BLAME THE READERS WHO DIDNT VOTE!

NOW THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE A FUN ONE SO I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT LONGER THAN 3 PAGES!

BUT IF I FAIL TO IM SORRY!

AND TO ALL OFF MY READERS WHO HAVE DEDICATED STORIES TO ME I THANK YOU

AND TO THOSE WHO READ MY OTHER STORIES I WILL UPDATE THEM SOON, I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND WORK!

NOW HERE IS CHAPTER 5!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------Lux's POV-----------------------------------------------------------------

I yawned and stretched as I woke from my restful sleep, Sigor made a light grumbling sound as I did so. Pushing the sheets aside I got out of bed and walked into the living room to find my floor and furniture covered with sleeping people, then it all came back to me in a flash.

Last night everyone had come to my apartment while I was away training for the day to throw a surprise welcome home party for me, and in shock and guilt I ran away to the top of the Hokage mountain to be found by Kakashi and we talked for awhile until I left riding on Sigor to the Hokage building to tell Lady Hokage that I would take up her offer an become an ANBU.

Stepping over the sleeping forms of my old friends I went into the kitchen where Kakashi sat at the small two chair kitchen table in the small kitchen, he looked up at me as I walked into the slightly messy kitchen, no doubt made messy by the group of people still sleeping in my living room.

"You came back" He stated.

"This is my apartment, why wuoldn't I?" I asked.

"That's not what I meant and you know it Lux, you came back to Konoha and that's all that matters"

"I guess you right, but I wouldn't blame any of them if they hate me for leaving" I said as I sat down across from him.

"No one hates you I can promise you that, everyone is glad that you are alive. We all feared the worse when no one could find even a trace of you"

"I was trained by the best as you know"

"I wouldn't call them the best" He replied.

"Yes I know how people feel about my family the Akatsuki, but they are my family none the less and I wouldn't have it any other way"

I then stood up and walked over to the fridge, opened it and pulled out a cold jug of tea I had made the other day with herbs from the Land of Dragons I had brought back with me. placing the jug on the stove I turned it on and waited for the tea to heat up, going to the cupboards I pulled out a few tea cups and placed them by the stove.

"What is that?" Kakshi asked me as I placed the last of my tea cups next to the stove.

"It's called Dragon's Tea, a rich tea made from special herbs from the Land of Dragons. I came up with the tea myself while in the Land of Dragons"

The loud hiss of the boiling tea split through the air and I took the hot jug off the stove and poured two cups of tea, one for me and one for Kakashi. The others could get their own cup of tea when they wake up, walking back over to the table I sat a steaming cup in front of Kakashi then once again sat across from him lightly sipping my hot tea.