Chapter 21: What Do I Do Now?

WOW CHAPTER 21 SO SOON!

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO WRITE SO MANY CHAPTERS IN JUST ONE STORY

THOUGH IT IS SPLIT INTO PART 1 AND PART 2

BUT DONT WORRY THIS STORY ISNT OVER YET!

I STILL HAVE ALOT MORE FOR LUX TO DO ^_^

NOW I WONT KEEP YOU WAITING ANYMORE HERE IS CHAPTER 21!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         ---------------------------------------------------Lux's POV-------------------------------------------------------

I was in the deep darkness of sleep yet I still felt the chains around my ankles and wrists, making sure I could not escape and hunt down the man who kept me here. The feeling of the cold chains against my warm skin started to disappear like they were being removed but I was only being pulled deeper within myself, a place I have only been once before, and a place I did not want to visit again.

"Do you really hate me that much Lux, or are you just scared of me" A dark voice chuckled in the shadows.

"Creed" I growled under my breath.

"I see you still remember my name moxt jesk" Creed said as he stepped out of the shadows and craned his neck down so that his head was level with my own.

"Why do you still call me that Creed, I'm not little anymore" I glared at him.

"To me Lux you will always be Little Fang" He smirked at me.

"Why have you brought me here Creed" I demanded him.

"Simple moxt jesk, you want more power so you can kill Aizen and I can give it to you" He said as he stood up, sat on his back legs and curled is tail around himself and me.

"How can you give me power?" I asked him not trusting his word.

"Back in the Land of Dragons you were in training to become a Draconic, a human who makes a contract with a dragon to become a half breed" He started.

"Yes but I never even got passed the first lesson since the man who was teaching me tried to kill Lord Faul" I stated.

"The first lesson was all that was needed to start the contract Little fang, I am your inner Dragon, I am here to finish the contract you started and become one with you"