Chapter 4: Smoke Invades!

WOOHOO CHAPTER FOUR!

A BIT OF A WARNING TO ALL YOU READERS I FORGOT THE ORIGINAL PLOT I HAD IN MIND

SO I AM SORT OF WINGING IT BUT WITH A NEW PLOT IN MIND

SO LETS JUST SAY THE PLOT I HAVE IN MIND WILL BRING THINGS FULL CIRCLE

GUESS ALL YOU WANT I WONT TELL!

10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER

ENJOY!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            ------------------------------------------------Valora's POV-------------------------------------------------

It had now been a little over one month since we had joined Luffy's crew, and we were all now well adjusted to life on the seas as pirates. We had all found ways to be useful around the ship, Ikkaku helped Chopper make medicine and stuff, Yumichika helped Nami, Mom and Dad help Usopp fix the ship when need be, Yachiru followed Dad around, and I spent my time with Zoro training or sleeping.

 Today we are to make port at an up coming island to stock up on food, water, and other supplies we are low on or may need. I am excited to get of the ship for a little bit and see more of this new world, meet new people, and explore. Truth be told I was getting a bit of cabin fever doing the same thing everyday, it would be nice to change things up a bit.

I had earned a small some of money from when we had run into other pirate crews and the navy, so I think I might do a bit of shopping while on shore. Maybe buy some new clothes, weapons, or a trinket or two. See the sites of the island if I have time, meet the inhabitants, maybe go for a swim. So many things that I could do, yet so little time to do them in, unless Luffy wanted to stay for more than a few hours.

Dad was off doing his version of sulking at the back of the ship next to Nami's orchard, Mom had banned him from leaving the ship since he is very, what we like to call, 'Sword Happy'. Ikkaku had agreed to stay with him and keep him company, only if next island he gets to go a shore and Yumichika stay with Dad.

All of us had paired off into small groups of two's and three's, depending on what we wanted or needed to do on shore. Zoro, Chopper and I made up one group. Nami, and Sanji made up another. Yumichika, nicco were the third group, then Luffy and Mom made up the last group.

Mom was chosen by Nami to go with Luffy cause she could keep Luffy out of trouble, and keep up with him with her special abilities and powers. When Nami told her she had to go with Luffy I could barely hold in my laughter. Even only knowing Luffy a little over a month, I knew full well he was more then a handful.

It was close to noon by the time we spotted the island on the horizon, most of everyone was excited to go a shore. It was a new island that none of Luffy's crew had ever been to, so excitement of exploration was running through us all equally. It took us little than half an hour to finally reach the small port of the island.