Chapter 18: Goodbye Konoha

• Dedicated to All Of My Fans

AWWWWWW ITS THE FINAL CHAPTER!

BUT DO NOT DISPARE MY DEAR READERS A SEQUEL IS ON THE WAY!

YAY WOOHOO!!!!

I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deidara and Sasori: LUX!

Lux: Yes Big brother Deidara and Uncle Sasori?

Deidara: Is art an explosion or is art eternal?!

Lux: Both silly ^_^ art is an eternal explosion!!!

Deidara and Sasori: Huh?!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK READERS HERE IS A RIDDLE FOR YOU FROM THE MOUTH OF LUX HERSELF!

THE FIRST PERSON TO GUESS THE CORRECT ANSWER IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW GETS A SNEAK PEAK OF THE SEQUEL!!!!

OK HERE IT IS!

"What explodes yet stands eternal?"

GOOD LUCK!!!

NOW HERE IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF OUT OF ONE WORLD AND INTO THE NEXT!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       --------------------------------------------------Lilith's POV---------------------------------------------------------

Lux had come to me in the middle of the night saying that she was leaving the Leaf village for the legendary Land of Dragons, she of course didn't know that the Land of Dragons was a legened but I didn't tell her. She would find out for herself weather or not the Land of Dragons was real but I hope for her sake that it was, or she would have left the Leaf for nothing.

All week before Lux left the Leaf I spent time with Gaara, even after all the time we spend together he still has his "Issues" but I know he will change. His siblings seem to like me since i'm one of the only people who Gaara hasn't constantly threatened to kill if I did something he didn't like.

I liked Gaara for some reason and I felt that I need to be there for him, to help him see that people loved and cared for him and that he doesn't need to kill to feel alive. I even decided that once the Chunin Exams were over I was going to go back to Suna with Gaara and his siblings, it's not like Max, Maxine and I were really from the Mist village, we only said we were so I could see Lux and the others could take the Exams.

I will miss Lux a lot while she is gone but this is something she has to do, something she wants to do and I will be there for her when she returns. I know not what the future holds for my little sister but I hope she fulfills her dreams and joins the ranks of the legendary Sanin, I know it wasn't likely that she would become a Sanin but I refuse to crush her only dream.