Chapter 24: The Great Escape!

OK OK OK OK OK MY READERS I NOW KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT WITH LUX

BUT I WONT TELL YOU LOL

YOU MUST FIND OUT FOR YOUR SELVES WHEN THE TIME COMES

YES I KNOW ITS AN EVIL THING OF ME TO DO BUT HELL I AM EVIL >=3

BUT THE ONE THING I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT LUX WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO THE NARUTO WORLD

SORRY GUYS BUT THERE IS JUST NO POINT IN MAKING HER GO BACK SINCE HER FAMILY HAS ALREADY DIED ACCEPT FOR TOBI... AND SASUKE

NOW HERE IS CHAPTER 24!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        ---------------------------------------------------Lux's POV---------------------------------------------------------

By the time I woke up from my rest it was already sun set and time to start packing so I could be ready to move on by night fall, standing up and going over to my pack I took out a small bit of food and water and had myself a small tiny meal. Putting everything back away in my pack I put it on my back and walked out of the small cave.

Taking a quick look around to make sure no one was around I then started to run south, away from the direction the Las Noches and Aizen. As I was running I was suddenly tripped by something and I fell to the ground skidding a little, pushing myself up off the ground I looked behind me to see a green haired little girl with a hollow mask on her head lying in the sand.The girl looked up and saw me just as two more hallows and a slug like thing showed up, the small girl jumped up and ran over to me as the others started to chase her.

"Nel is so sorry that Nel tripped you!" the little girl started to say.

"Umm....Who's Nel?" I asked confused.

"Nel is Nel" The girl said as she pointed to herself.

"Oh, well I guess it's my fault as well since I wasn't watching where I was going" I said just as the other three hallows caught up and tackled Nel.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled to them as I kicked them off of Nel sending them flying about 30 feet away.

"Please don't hurt Nel's brothers!, they only playing tag with Nel" Nel pleaded with me while grabbing the leg that had kicked her brothers.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know they were your brothers....wait did you say tag? what kind of game of tag involves tackling the other people?!" I said to her.

"Our eternal game of tag, Nel's a masochist and likes it when Nel's brothers chase her to the point of crying" My right eye started to twitch and I slowly turned to Nel's brothers.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TEACHING THIS KID?!" I yelled as I was about to kick them again but stopped right before I did so since Nel was still attached to my leg.

"Hey, do you want to play tag with us?" Nel asked me.

"I don't know, I really have to be moving on..." I stopped as Nel started to get a sad face and tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Ok, ok, I'll play tag with you, please just stop crying" I sighed.

 "Yay! Tag your it!" Nel yelled as she tagged my on my leg and ran off.

"Wait, what?!" I said as everyone started to run off, sighing I ran after them trying to tag some one.

 The five of us, me, Nel, her two brothers and their pet slug looking thing ran around playing tag for what seemed like hours having fun, laughing or in Nel's case crying. This was the most fun I have had in a very long time, not since I was with Squad eleven or with my family back in the other world had I so much fun and laughed and smiled with joy.