Chapter 1: Happy Birthday Valora

WOOHOO CHAPTER ONE OF A NEW STORY

IM EXCITED!

HOW ABOUT YOU?

I KNOW YOU ARE >=3

WELL HERE IT IS, CHAPTER ONE!

ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          -------------------------------------------------Valora's POV-----------------------------------------------------

I shot out of bed in a flash, and ran out into the barracks common room. Today was the day, at last my eighteenth birthday. Today was the day Mother was finally going to let me join the court guard squads. Forever it has always been my dream to join my parents squad, and fight along side them defeating hallows and enemies.

Every year I would ask Mother if I could finally join squad eleven, but every time she would say the same thing. On your eighteenth birthday, you can join what ever squad you want. I was now eighteen, and I could now join squad eleven.

"Valora, what's the rush?" I heard Uncle Yumichika call from behind me.

Twisting around so that I was running backwards I waved at him and called back. "Morning Uncle Yumichika, today is the day I finally get to join Squad eleven!" I then turned back around and continued to run out to the court yard, where I knew Mom and Dad would be. They always woke up early for their morning workout.

Jumping through the door way out into the court yard, there was Mom and Dad. Doing their normal, everyday morning exercises. Smiling I hopped over the railing of the porch, and ran over to them.

"I want to join Squad Eleven!" I shouted just as I reached her and Dad.

"Well, it is your eighteenth birthday today isn't it?" She asked with a smirk on her lips as she sheathed her two twin Zampako.

"Of course it is Mom!" I acted like she forgot my own birthday.

"SURPRISE!" I jumped in shock, not expecting the sudden yell from behind me. Turning around I saw everyone from Squad Eleven, smiling and holding wrapped gifts.

"Happy Birthday dear" Mom said as her and Dad hugged me. Just as they were about to let go, a bright column of light suddenly surrounded us all. We all stood there in shock as the column grew larger, and larger.

"Not again" My mother sighed.

"What do you mean not again?!" I turned to her confused, then I was blinded by the light.

   ---------------------------------------------Who knows how long later--------------------------------------------

(WARNING SPOILER ALERT, IF THE ANIME YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS NOT ONE YOU HAVE SEEN YOU ARE FOREWARD, THERE ARE SPOILERS FROM THIS POINT ON!)

I hurt all over, my head was pounding. What happened? The last thing I remember is hugging my parents, then this massive column of light appearing suddenly. Opening my eyes, I sat up while rubbing my sore head. All around me I could see sand, palm trees and...The Ocean?! Jumping to my feet I looked at the vast wide ocean in shock, how in the world did I get here?!

"Valora! She's awake!" Someone shouted, and I turned around to see Mom, Dad, Yachiru, Uncles Ikkaku and Yumichika standing a good ways away, with three large ships beached on the shore. Walking over to them with utter confusion on my face, I looked at the ships in shock and then back at my family.

"What in the world ha-" I was cut short as a yell could be heard from a distance.

"LAND HO!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHEHEHEHEHE GUESS WHAT WORLD THEY ARE IN

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPPY