Chapter 23: The Game Begins!

OK READERS AFTER READING YOUR COMMENTS ON THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS IVE CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT WHERE LUX SHOULD GO

DOWN BELOW I WOULD LIKE YOU COMMENT WHAT ANIME SHOW LUX SHOULD GO INTO NEXT, ALSO FOR THOSE WHO THINK LUX SHOULD GET STRONGER SHE WILL NOT AS IT WOULD MAKE HER TOO GOD LIKE

ALSO IF THE ANIME THAT SHE GOES INTO NEXT I HAVE NOT WATCHED YET PLEASE BARE WITH ME WHILE WATCH IT AND WRITE LUX INTO IT

NOW ONTO CHAPTER 23!

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            ------------------------------------------------Lux's POV--------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting on the window sill in my room when Grimmjow came in carrying a tray of food for my breakfast since I wasn't allowed in the meal hall since I beat the shit out of that arrancar for calling me a worthless human, which now I was only half human since I became a Draconic. Setting the tray down on the small table that was placed in the corner ever since then he walked over to me and gave me a funny look.

Ever since Grimmjow went against Aizen's orders and went to the world of the living to do something, he wouldn't tell me what but in the end many arrancars where killed and Grimmjow was brought back to face punishment which was the loss of one of his arms and rank, he has been spending a lot of time with me, maybe it's because he's lonely but I don't know.

"Why are you always staring out that dam window?" He asked.

"Because I like watching the outside world" I simply stated while turning around and jumping off the window sill to go eat my food.

"Your a strange human" He laughed at me.

"I'm not human, or well not fully human anymore" I said as I sat down and started to eat my food.

"What?!" He shouted.

"If I tell you, you must swear to tell no one not even Aizen" I said to him seriously.

"Ok, I swear"

"I'm a Draconic, a human Dragon half breed" I smirked at him showing him my fangs that I kept hidden very well.

"But how? Dragons aren't real" He replied.

"They are real and I became a Draconic my making a contract with my inner Dragon so that we would become one, I wont tell you how since it is complicated" I told him.

We sat there talking for a some time while I ate my breakfast very slowly since I had to keep stopping to answer or talk to Grimmjow, half way through my breakfast I got an idea and tried to finish my food as quickly as possible but with Grimmjow wanting to know everything about me it was proving a difficult task but soon I had finally finished my food.