Chapter 2:Welcome to the new world

• Dedicated to Victoria Faith Gonzalez

Firstly I DO NOT OWN NARUTO I OWN THE PEOPLE I MADE UP AND THE PLOT NOT IN THE ORGINAL STORY LINE!!!

Secondly I would like to say to those who are reading my story thank you ^_^

AND until I get a total of 5 votes or 5 comments on this story I will NOT put up the next chapter sry guys but I gotta get some feed back to see if this story is worth my time ^_^

now onto chapter 2!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Chirp, chirp'

'Chirp, chirp'

"Is that birds chirping?" I asked myself.

Slowly I opened my eyes and what I saw shocked me, I was on my back laying on soft grass and above me was the bright green of trees and the blue sky.

"Trees? there aren't any trees in the city" I said to myself out loud.

Sitting up I took a good look around me and all around me was trees, trees and more trees. Never before I had seen so many trees, all I knew was that I wasn't in the city anymore which also means i have no idea where I am.

Standing up I  picked up my backpack and book that was laying on the ground near me and decided to have a look around so see if I can find any land marks or signs that could tell me where I am and which direction was home.

After I had walked for awhile I had heard the sound of running water, turning I ran towards where I heard the sound of water. Bursting through some bushes I came upon a stream.....and two scary looking men in black cloaks with red clouds on them, with my strange ability's I could see peoples aura and theirs was pure black.

I took a step back and stepped right on a twig I stood stock still as the two men turned around and looked directly at me, one of them two men was blue with a fish like look to him and a rather large sword on his back. The other had blood red eyes with coma like shapes in them, with long jet black hair and a dark look in his eyes.

Turning around I ran as fast as I could, in a flash the blue man stood in front of me with a big grin on his face.

"Where do you think your going girly" He smiled showing his razor sharp teeth.

"Stay away from me" I took three steps back, creating spaces between me and the fish like man.

"Afraid we cant do that kid, you saw us and we cant have anyone whose seen us walking around alive" He said with a smirk and took a step forward as he reached for his sword.

He took his sword off his back and pointed it right at me and took another step forward raising his sword in the air readying it to strike me down. At this point as was scared for my life for the first time, I felt my hands tingle and something was telling me to raise my hand at the blue man. It was like my body moved of its own accord as I saw my arm move up in front of me.